Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Big up day in the market today with Nifty up over 600 points post budget.

But I have missed most of this massive move because Upstox went down at around 1:00 pm. I use Nest trader and quotes in Nest stopped refreshing. As on 2:50 pm I am still seeing message on Nest "Maintenance in progress...Please try after some time."

I have tried to login using upstox pro in chrome browser and also using their mobile app but no success. Few minutes back, Upstox sent a notification on mobile that they are looking into problem. Their phone support is also not reachable.

I have been with RKSV/upstox since 2014 and looks like I have to move to another broker.

Are other members on this forum also having this problem with upstox?

Worst service from UPSTOX
Today market is up and I want to book profits in my shares
But we are not able to login on web app, mobile app, or NEST. Their phone numbers are continuously busy........

Big up day in the market today with Nifty up over 600 points post budget.

But I have missed most of this massive move because Upstox went down at around 1:00 pm. I use Nest trader and quotes in Nest stopped refreshing. As on 2:50 pm I am still seeing message on Nest "Maintenance in progress...Please try after some time."

I have tried to login using upstox pro in chrome browser and also using their mobile app but no success. Few minutes back, Upstox sent a notification on mobile that they are looking into problem. Their phone support is also not reachable.

I have been with RKSV/upstox since 2014 and looks like I have to move to another broker.

Are other members on this forum also having this problem with upstox?
Same problem bro................their system are too poor

we are not able to login on web app, mobile app, or NEST. Their phone numbers are continuously busy........

Because of their hopeless system, we are seeing profit on screen but can't book it.

Since many days, due to their poor customer service, I was planning to move to another broker, but today I am done.

This peoples takes weeks to answer emails, and you can only contact on phone, only if you are lucky.......

20 rupyee main yehi service milegi. dont expect anything more

Do Recommend better service
sharekhan works well for me. from 2008 I am having my account with SK. I tried zerodha/fyers but faced probs so switched.
SAS online is also a good one but the same discount broker. in terms of stability of its terminal better than zerodha and fyers or upstox.
this is my personal exp.

vikas2131

sharekhan works well for me. from 2008 I am having my account with SK. I tried zerodha/fyers but faced probs so switched.
SAS online is also a good one but the same discount broker. in terms of stability of its terminal better than zerodha and fyers or upstox.
this is my personal exp.
Their customer service review is very poor apart from very high brokerage which is 250 rs per lot. :(