Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Upstox Pro is a very new software ?? May i know the features.
Basket order facility available like in NEST, useful for pair trading ??

Thanks.

@RKSV,

-- 01-Aug-2016,XXXXXX -- CDS LIMIT ORDER failure Status:rejected Rejection Reason: RMS:Blocked for S cde_fo USDINR16AUG66.25PE broker- RKSV block type: NON-SQROFF SELL USDINR16AUG66.25PE

Can't place sell order for USD-INR 66.25PE. First I thought you guys don't allow to write currency options. But I tried placing orders in other calls and puts of USD-INR and those were placed successfully. Facing problem with this strike. :(
Hi Soft_Trader,

Since it is a liquid contract the team would have blocked the same. They have unblocked it for now seeing some illiquidity. We are trying to reach you but your number is not available. Let me know a right time and I can have some one call you as soon as possible.

soft_trader

Hi Soft_Trader,

Since it is a liquid contract the team would have blocked the same. They have unblocked it for now seeing some illiquidity. We are trying to reach you but your number is not available. Let me know a right time and I can have some one call you as soon as possible.
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry my phone was left unattended. You may call anytime.

marimuthu13

Hey marimuthu,

MCX has an issue with bracket orders. We're ready to support it but the exchange doesn't allow it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Superb...

I trade with SAMCO...they are doing it perfectly for BO for MCX.

learn from them how they do it...actually MCX directly wont allowing it now..but they go extra miles ( with algo set up)

soft_trader

Hi Soft_Trader,

Thanks for the follow up. The issue has been resolved :thumb:

Superb...

I trade with SAMCO...they are doing it perfectly for BO for MCX.

learn from them how they do it...actually MCX directly wont allowing it now..but they go extra miles ( with algo set up)
Hey marimuthu13,

Can you elaborate on what software you use? Do you have a dealer license registered with MCX?

Currently, you cannot place BO with MCX as a regular client like you can with NSE.

Big updates for this week:

For Web

1) Pay In ready
2) Day break and previous close lines available

For Android

1) Real time charts for stocks
2) Real time charts for indices
3) News for stocks
4) Real time trade trail
5) Optimized login

Coming up next:

1) Customizable UI for web
2) MCX
3) Market feeds bandwidth consumption will be cut by 30% with the same refresh rate
4) Price alert
5) UI refresh for charts on web

Last edited: