Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

In addition to the above , I would like to add one more thing.

I am using Airtel 3G & Idea 3G. Both are working good but when I am logged in Upstox and even if for a fraction of a second the ping misses through the dongle , upstox throws me out of the account. I had to sign in almost 30+ times yesterday. Could not muster energy to login Upstox today. Had to use Nest. :eek:

Nest always reconnects in such scenario so plz. do something similar in Upstox .
Yea this sort of disconnect will be fixed soon. Also if you accidentally press backspace or F5, it refreshes the screen. We will try to warn the user when that happens too.

Auto-reconnect is already there in our protocol. Has been working on mobile devices for a while.

What we don't want to do is have it be like Facebook. Close the tab and then open it and your account is logged in. Many users share their computer with other users in the house. Forgetting to log off and just closing the tab shouldn't leave their trading account exposed.

In mobile it's a little different since users don't generally share their phones. So it's acceptable to reconnect if you switch between apps (anyways versions of Android cut the network connection automatically if you don't use the app for a few minutes).

That's the catch in a nutshell.

Hi Punter786,

It is already set for 90 days which used to be only 30 days before :)
But your app keep asking me for password change randomly after few days!! Some bug is it?

RockyRobust

Yea this sort of disconnect will be fixed soon. Also if you accidentally press backspace or F5, it refreshes the screen. We will try to warn the user when that happens too.

Auto-reconnect is already there in our protocol. Has been working on mobile devices for a while.

What we don't want to do is have it be like Facebook. Close the tab and then open it and your account is logged in. Many users share their computer with other users in the house. Forgetting to log off and just closing the tab shouldn't leave their trading account exposed.

In mobile it's a little different since users don't generally share their phones. So it's acceptable to reconnect if you switch between apps (anyways versions of Android cut the network connection automatically if you don't use the app for a few minutes).

That's the catch in a nutshell.
Yes thats fine, so there could be a reconnect button until the tab is closed so that the user bypasses the process of typing login credentials again & again. As we could not rely on the internet connections whatever the company maybe so it will have to be our terminal which will have to accommodate.

Hi Punter786,

Can you PM your ID. We will check it from our end.

It happens regularly with me every time I start the app from "scratch". It asks for password change but does not accept the changed password!! Ultimately I have to close the app and restart it, then it behaves normally. There should be a feedback option in the app itself. Would be really helpful.

I will email you regarding this problem with screenshots.