Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

RKSV,

Try to put Indices on the main page in Upstox pro likewise Upstox app. Not user friendly and distracting to visit favorite section all the time to see it. Wonder what was the thinking behind burying such an important main indicators there!!

RKSV,

Try to put Indices on the main page in Upstox pro likewise Upstox app. Not user friendly and distracting to visit favorite section all the time to see it. Wonder what was the thinking behind burying such an important main indicators there!!
It's coming up. Right now it's in the bottom right but looking at a way to move it up to the top.

soft_trader

@RKSV
What status on Tax report and Backoffice ?
It has been long time you saying it will come,How much more time will it take ?
Hire Someone will excel ninja skill set.
TSO has better backoffice than us
Yes, tax report is badly needed. This is the only reason why I prefer Zerodha, in spite of so many problems which crop up every now and then.

Hi,

Is there any minimum investment amount for account opening?

Thanks in advance :)
HI stock_trade84,

There is no minimum investments you need to make. We are providing free account opening to everyone :) You just need to send a cancelled cheque with your name printed on it and that would suffice.

Last edited:
@RKSV/Upstox

Yes, I don't think tax report is a difficult or a complicated thing to do. You just need to devote a bit of your time to it. Just tell your vendor or something about this requirement. :)

soft_trader

@RKSV,

-- 01-Aug-2016,XXXXXX -- CDS LIMIT ORDER failure Status:rejected Rejection Reason: RMS:Blocked for S cde_fo USDINR16AUG66.25PE broker- RKSV block type: NON-SQROFF SELL USDINR16AUG66.25PE

Can't place sell order for USD-INR 66.25PE. First I thought you guys don't allow to write currency options. But I tried placing orders in other calls and puts of USD-INR and those were placed successfully. Facing problem with this strike. :(