Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

We have a backup server and all. It's just that we ran everything in a fail-safe server. It sucks but on days like that the priority is to get prices running and orders flowing through. Chart data was acting finicky so we took it down to be safe.

Anywho.. we're back to normal today. Post mortem analysis shows that we need yet another server. :mad:

solved thanks....
and yea that what i posted lol another backup server ^^

i today transferred funds in rksv account ..in hurry i selected commodity:mad:
i wanted money in Nse ..
can u do something about it or JV from comm to nse OR
i am on my own same lenghty procedure..widthraw to bank and back in nse that takes 1 more day

Yaara facility should be there to move instant in and out of commodity to nse ..
just saying ... may be my luck wanted to wait before i enter option i guess:mad:

Last edited:
solved thanks....
and yea that what i posted lol another backup server ^^

i today transferred funds in rksv account ..in hurry i selected commodity:mad:
i wanted money in Nse ..
can u do something about it or JV from comm to nse OR
i am on my own same lenghty procedure..widthraw to bank and back in nse that takes 1 more day

Yaara facility should be there to move instant in and out of commodity to nse ..
just saying ... may be my luck wanted to wait before i enter option i guess:mad:
We can't do it from our side :-/

SEBI / FMC laws require us to hold two separate accounts. Can't transfer funds from one account to another -- that's illegal. Sorry boss.

I was thinking of joining rskv , but you are no better than Zerodha.

Any other recommendations by others?

The issue is these discount brokers just aren't setup properly in terms of infrastructure which can cause a lot of pain for retail traders and i can understand this because if you are going to charge Rs 20 brokerage , there is no way you can build decent infrastructure and maintain it. The maintenance cost is high because we are in india where the basic infrastructure is so poor.So there will be cable cuts or ISP going down all the time.

The way i see it , it looks like traditional brokers are going to be back in business. These discount brokers are going to vanish one day simply because they cannot be profitable with such brokerages. I may save about 10k in brokerages in a month but one bad day due to infrastructure issues i can lose that and it has happened.

@rskv, please be honest about these matters , since many people's hard earned money is at stake , not just your reputation. Put your customers above yourself. I know Z doesn't care about risk or its customers.They are very casual when it comes to customers money. It's getting hard to find a decent and honest broker in this country. So at the very least try....many will appreciate it and just may be you may survive in this business.

I was thinking of joining rskv , but you are no better than Zerodha.

Any other recommendations by others?

The issue is these discount brokers just aren't setup properly in terms of infrastructure which can cause a lot of pain for retail traders and i can understand this because if you are going to charge Rs 20 brokerage , there is no way you can build decent infrastructure and maintain it. The maintenance cost is high because we are in india where the basic infrastructure is so poor.So there will be cable cuts or ISP going down all the time.

The way i see it , it looks like traditional brokers are going to be back in business. These discount brokers are going to vanish one day simply because they cannot be profitable with such brokerages. I may save about 10k in brokerages in a month but one bad day due to infrastructure issues i can lose that and it has happened.

@rskv, please be honest about these matters , since many people's hard earned money is at stake , not just your reputation. Put your customers above yourself. I know Z doesn't care about risk or its customers.They are very casual when it comes to customers money. It's getting hard to find a decent and honest broker in this country. So at the very least try....many will appreciate it and just may be you may survive in this business.
Have you tried Samco? There's a 1 crore prize money as well if you do well.

And I don't think brokers can vanish one day.. I was a sub broker before and our industry is highly regulated. Can you name one broker who vanished?

Guys let keep this thread to Adventures Of rksv only ...... doesn;t looks good if u asking advice here about other broking company . open a new thread for that :xD just saying NO offences

I really want to open an account with RKSV. I have heard they charge Rs 950 for account opening and Rs 20/trade and their taxes are rounded off to the multiple of 0.001 which makes it expensive and higher charging brokerage firm.

Such an expensive broker plus they are no better than any other discount broker. I thought the higher charging brokers were good at pleasing client but my friend anil told me they lack big time in services and some RM traded on his account without asking. I want to know whether it is worth opening an account with them.

Is there anyone who would like to share their experience ?

mhm why don;t u self join it ... i mean don;t keep rm in middle.
When i opened an accont i registered with them by online filling and printing forum .

so u are a direct joinee and no middle man RM :xD

regarding service. nobody is perfect even moon has ugly dents on his surface :xD

I really want to open an account with RKSV. I have heard they charge Rs 950 for account opening and Rs 20/trade and their taxes are rounded off to the multiple of 0.001 which makes it expensive and higher charging brokerage firm.

Such an expensive broker plus they are no better than any other discount broker. I thought the higher charging brokers were good at pleasing client but my friend anil told me they lack big time in services and some RM traded on his account without asking. I want to know whether it is worth opening an account with them.

Is there anyone who would like to share their experience ?
Check my signature for RKSV. Except for an incident yesterday, I have never faced any issue with this broker. If you check my broker list, RKSV is the most economic brokerage for trading. I had referred one of my colleague to RKSV. He is happy because he is saving 5K brokerage per day for his trades.