Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Hi,

I am still not able to get the market watch in the nest.rksv.in. Please tell me if the issue is resolved or not. I try creating a new watch, but the drop down box appears as "No Data".

Please update the status of the website as to whether it is working or not. When I called up the helpdesk, they say the website is working, but I recheck and confirm that it is not working.

FYI, I had cleared the browser cache.
Hi,

The above issue stands resolved since today afternoon. I am able to create the market watch now, though my older watches has been lost.

My last word for RKSV

Imagine a scenario when market will crash someday in the future, and RKSV software goes awry. Seeing the market crashing another 2 3% before and your account going south, unable to sell.... same jittery I had... 20K isn't big but unable to book profit (kinda loosing) for no reason should not be a part of trading. One(I) should have taken wave59 creator words seriously.

Bye

So we have only 2 server at rksv ? is that what u are saying ?

Can i request you to install a additional backup server with good Ram and raid
so in future we never have problem.
it doesn;t cost much to get additional server .

Ek ek se bhale do, do se bhale tin <GET 3 BACKUP SERVER PLZ>
Dulha dulhan sath nahee baja hai barat nahee
Backup server hai per performance nahi

Last edited:
Intra day chart still not fixed at the end of the day. As per your telephonic call it should have been fixed by 1 p.m.

I can't open a new trading account in a single day, so will bear you only for a week not more than that.

Thank You
Hey Stoch_guy,

The charts are working fine at our end and no complaints received from any other customer. We have some issues in charts under Commodity segment. Please share your contact details at [email protected] and we will have our officer call and assist on the same.

@Stoch_guy
let it go ... i am quite sure rksv will be more alert and will be able to prevent next down time.
1 time it;s ok
2 time mhm
3 time even i will give up ^^
everyone deserves 2nd chances :xD even server at rksv lmao

@ Rksv
Dear rksv can u try pressing

CTLR + SHIF+H in nest

and put 1 min and press get statis and see the magic
data unavailable lol

thx for historical data fix ....

Last edited:

megapixel

I got OM DOWN message

I got password re-set today from nest web ...( is it 15 days interval now ?)

when I put new password and clicked submit ..I get this...

At 11.45 PM

What is OM DOWN ?

I could not put AMO orders .

I got OM DOWN message

I got password re-set today from nest web ...( is it 15 days interval now ?)

when I put new password and clicked submit ..I get this...

At 11.45 PM

What is OM DOWN ?

I could not put AMO orders .
We're doing some maintenance work because of the issues today. It will be up in a while.

@Stoch_guy
let it go ... i am quite sure rksv will be more alert and will be able to prevent next down time.
1 time it;s ok
2 time mhm
3 time even i will give up ^^
everyone deserves 2nd chances :xD even server at rksv lmao

@ Rksv
Dear rksv can u try pressing

CTLR + SHIF+H in nest

and put 1 min and press get statis and see the magic
data unavailable lol

thx for historical data fix ....
Intraday data was unavailable in our redundant server. Our primary server will be back up so it won't happen tmrw.

amsin21

Intraday data was unavailable in our redundant server. Our primary server will be back up so it won't happen tmrw.
Crazy support RKSV ...

From your recent infrastructure update, you mean to say that never a backup happened at your end by this "Our primary server will be back up so it won't happen tmrw." ... that too not as per public presentation guidelines "tmrw". We are not in a friendly chat ? right ? business ....

Did you backed up today or failed? Update please.

Can you dissect the events' sequence from start so that you guys are not crucified ... now you are publicly apologizing that what you have done a month back was a lie ... b******t tons of servers, as highlighted by may other collegues "F***** FAT lines", No f*****g redundancy, no back server ... :(

Please have a look on what redundant means ... :( It's should be a failover server or in layman word ... simply backup ...

Data unavailabilty is your business issue ... we have many other vendors ... if we decide so ... crazy isn't RKSV ?

But we know...you guys will come back to normal business....this might have happened because of improper thinking ... all the best guys ... before you lose the markets ... :)

Last edited: