Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

amsin21

Ahhh, it was not a fat pipe issue. We sent an SMS to all customers by 8:45 AM.

:( Never a good thing to see that on a sig.
Yes, I got the message at 8:59:16 am from DM-RKSVIN.

But RKSV, as many asked what was the alternate channel to place AMOs. You didn't mentioned anything about that in SMS. Will you charge or waive charges, if we place a call & trade SL order, as in this case the issue is at RKSV end. Please clarify.

You should feel the mental stress of all having open positions.

Hi,

I am still not able to get the market watch in the nest.rksv.in. Please tell me if the issue is resolved or not. I try creating a new watch, but the drop down box appears as "No Data".

Please update the status of the website as to whether it is working or not. When I called up the helpdesk, they say the website is working, but I recheck and confirm that it is not working.

FYI, I had cleared the browser cache.

@ above.. u can create market watch in nest / now and save it ...
then log to website nest.rksv.in and use site if u want thats just alternative

why would u use site when we have nest / now ^^

@rksv
lol it;s to remind u u need to fix something permanently . and i lost my phone ages ago so ha !

@ above.. u can create market watch in nest / now and save it ...
then log to website nest.rksv.in and use site if u want thats just alternative

why would u use site when we have nest / now ^^

@rksv
lol it;s to remind u u need to fix something permanently . and i lost my phone ages ago so ha !
Hi,

Check my signature, i have been using rksv since 2012. So it is not new for me to create a market watch.

So effectively I have two problems.
  • My market watches are missing.
  • I am not able to add scrips into new market watches (options or futures) in the market watch because the first drop down in the "add" window does not appear, which shows the option to select futures or options.

saakk

Plz tell me what is the contingency plan if something like this happens again (were even a broker cant place a order), i was planning to double my stake in next 3 to 6 months, RKSV already know what size i am trading, i cant bear to to hang in thin air next time wit your apologize..... its a serious stuff... its a mental agony when you are doing every thing right and loosing more then you intended to that to when its not a trades fault........

Plz tell me what is the contingency plan if something like this happens again (were even a broker cant place a order), i was planning to double my stake in next 3 to 6 months, RKSV already know what size i am trading, i cant bear to to hang in thin air next time wit your apologize..... its a serious stuff... its a mental agony when you are doing every thing right and loosing more then you intended to that to when its not a trades fault........
Hey saakk,

Doing a post mortem analysis right now on the issue. One thing is we'll get the backup servers up way faster than we did today.

hi
I have come to know from this thread that it happened last month also in nse f& o..one of my friend also told me last month quotes stopped coming..you have to solve that problem effectively