Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

a suggestion is that in reply to zerodhas 60 days challenge u sud refund brokerage to intradays winner if their mtm is +. if only 20 percent are winner then u can keep brokerage of 80 percent of traders. do it on daily basis. zeordha is trying to keep genuine traders with them but majority of the business on intraday comes from loosers u sud aim those. this will motivate traders to win. same business modellike zerodha where where most of the revnue comes from looers.60 days are too many days it is like test match this idea will bring the excitement of 20-20.

Lot of innovative products will surely follow ... Broking business is set for a change...
Good for us as traders we will get better trading platforms,better terms.

ST

And who are you ? Oracle of Omaha ?
Haha you never know. Its funny how zerodha is in denial right now and actually claims that it is far better than Indiantradingleague.com in terms of giving brokerage refund. Instead of appreciating their peers, it always has a snobbish attitude "dude, we were the first discount broker and hence we are the best".

Many traders like me have lost money because their damn terminal shows wrong PNL statements, wrong values and quantities. And they don't care if we lost thousands or lakhs. For them its only their 20 bucks that matters and hence the " take it or leave it" attitude.

Just waiting for RKSV response as they are always more polite and to the point.

deba72

Haha you never know. Its funny how zerodha is in denial right now and actually claims that it is far better than Indiantradingleague.com in terms of giving brokerage refund. Instead of appreciating their peers, it always has a snobbish attitude "dude, we were the first discount broker and hence we are the best".

Many traders like me have lost money because their damn terminal shows wrong PNL statements, wrong values and quantities. And they don't care if we lost thousands or lakhs. For them its only their 20 bucks that matters and hence the " take it or leave it" attitude.

Just waiting for RKSV response as they are always more polite and to the point.
I am not worried about any particular broker.. All I said is that market will expand with the entry of new discount brokers... And traditional brokers will feel more heat..

I think traditional brokers will gain more as they give advise and follow up with client. In discount broking. The brokers has no opinion on the markets cos they don't do research because its not worth spending as brokerage is 20 bucks.. So basically they don't care about The clients.. I am not pinpointing any broker, but that's the general attitude.. And nobody can deny that.

deba72

I think traditional brokers will gain more as they give advise and follow up with client. In discount broking. The brokers has no opinion on the markets cos they don't do research because its not worth spending as brokerage is 20 bucks.. So basically they don't care about The clients.. I am not pinpointing any broker, but that's the general attitude.. And nobody can deny that.
Have you seen any client who consistently made money using so called research advice from these broking houses ? In last 7 years I have worked with Motilal Oswal,IIFL and LKP as franchisee and also as a online trading client of Kotak,Sharkhan,Angel & Nirmal Bang.... So called "trading calls" given by these brokers ( and so many others ) are nothing but a matter of joke amongst most clients and more often than not these "tips" are nothing but a ploy to generate brokerage revenues..Most of the research teams have revenue targets as well...

So not having a research team may actually turn out to be a advantage in the future.. In fact, I strongly believe entire brokerage business model in India is poised for some irreversible changes...