GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

It is a complete rewrite of the platform from scratch with focus on UI, UX and especially mind blowing drawing tools. It is a paradigm shift.

Last edited:

jyotixxx

Guys,

If you want to win the race, you have to stay ahead! I have been trading since 2005 and an Amibroker user for more than a decade. Since last one year, I have shifted to Tradingview Pro.
There are people around, who doesn't mind to pay for a service and there are a lot who wants things for free. Traders, who have survived the game, or learned the markets always pays for good services. At one point of time I even paid for eSignals.

Here are my few cents for you:

1. There are a lot chepo online charting sites which give the basic features. You have to have something better. Think about Tradingview, Robust, no downtime, excellent charting experience, backtesting, alerts, scanners, custom codes!!

2. Data feed is expensive. Though Amibroker was great, I shifted to tradingview for integrated seamless data options for less. A monthly payment option gives better flexibility to small traders.

3. Cross-platform capability - Amibroker only on windows, Ttradingview eberywhere.
4. Data feed options - Tradingview only gives NSE, no FnO, no MCX

May be if you make something which touches all of these, I am ready to pay always!

Guys,

If you want to win the race, you have to stay ahead! I have been trading since 2005 and an Amibroker user for more than a decade. Since last one year, I have shifted to Tradingview Pro.
There are people around, who doesn't mind to pay for a service and there are a lot who wants things for free. Traders, who have survived the game, or learned the markets always pays for good services. At one point of time I even paid for eSignals.

Here are my few cents for you:

1. There are a lot chepo online charting sites which give the basic features. You have to have something better. Think about Tradingview, Robust, no downtime, excellent charting experience, backtesting, alerts, scanners, custom codes!!

2. Data feed is expensive. Though Amibroker was great, I shifted to tradingview for integrated seamless data options for less. A monthly payment option gives better flexibility to small traders.

3. Cross-platform capability - Amibroker only on windows, Ttradingview eberywhere.
4. Data feed options - Tradingview only gives NSE, no FnO, no MCX

May be if you make something which touches all of these, I am ready to pay always!
Have you tried our platform yet? It does not seem so.....

when is GoCharting 4.0 releasong , nifty future is added ?
GoCharting 4.0 will be released in two weeks from now.

Nifty and Banknifty futures will be available shortly after the GC 4.0 release. Our next focus is on adding futures and commodity after GC 4.0 release. Earlier plan was to have it available by month end but my partner and cofounder is expecting a baby girl anytime this month so it may cause a bit of a delay. Rest assured, fno and mcx is our next milestone.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Every developer should keep open mind and be ready to notice pitfall in their own product to stay ahead. I’m a developer myself and know this very well that sometime we just get carried away with our own baby (no pun intended, baby here is s/w product)

3.0 and yet its not at same league as tradingview. 4.0 better be ahead of TV to compete in the market. For revenue generation I believe you will need to market in western market.