GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

skn

Hi,
1. I tried to see banknifty index, then address bar in the browser shows banknifty but chart shows nifty chart only. Please check the image.
2. I zoomed in to see the chart properly. Then on refreshing the browser page, the default zoomed out view come again.

Attachments

Hi,
1. I tried to see banknifty index, then address bar in the browser shows banknifty but chart shows nifty chart only. Please check the image.
2. I zoomed in to see the chart properly. Then on refreshing the browser page, the default zoomed out view come again.
Can you refresh the beowser. I am able to view BN chart
1559209228015.png

2. Zoom factor is not memorized by the app in the current version. We are planning to have zoom memorization included in 4.1 release (probably next quarter)

skn

Can you refresh the beowser. I am able to view BN chart

2. Zoom factor is not memorized by the app in the current version. We are planning to have zoom memorization included in 4.1 release (probably next quarter)
Hi,
I have tried to refresh it again, but it is still showing Nifty chart only. Its address bar is showing url for banknifty, you can see it in image I posted last time. It is showing: https://gocharting.com/terminal/IN/EQINDEX/NIFTYBANK/NSE. I am using Firefox version 67.0 (64 bit). It is also not working on Edge browser on my Windows 10, 64 bit computer.

skn

Can you search for Bank nifty directly in the left hand panel as shown in my pic in Orange box
Yes, it is working from there. But it does not work when I select bank nifty in the search box of your home page. I have also tried to see nifty auto from search box of home page but again Nifty 50 chart come.

Yes, it is working from there. But it does not work when I select bank nifty in the search box of your home page. I have also tried to see nifty auto from search box of home page but again Nifty 50 chart come.
Great, its working for you now. We will look into the case re searching tickers from the homepage