GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

Every developer should keep open mind and be ready to notice pitfall in their own product to stay ahead. I’m a developer myself and know this very well that sometime we just get carried away with our own baby (no pun intended, baby here is s/w product)

3.0 and yet its not at same league as tradingview. 4.0 better be ahead of TV to compete in the market. For revenue generation I believe you will need to market in western market.
A few perspectives for your consideration:

1. TV was built in 11 years. GoCharting 1.0 - 3.0 in 11 months. Imagine where we will be 9 months down the lane.
2. TV caters to Traditional TA while we are more focused on Orderflow

Lastly, I will let GC 4.0 and subsequent releases speak for itself.

Agree on expanding globally. There are global crypto trading community backing us, we are gonna heat up this space. Follow us on twitter.

Last edited:
Planning to add a new drawing tool focused on Market Profile and Volume Profile like below. Any takers?

How do you create a poll in Traderji on this topic to get maximum feedback. Any help here would be appreciated

Planning to add a new drawing tool focused on Market Profile and Volume Profile like below. Any takers?

How do you create a poll in Traderji on this topic to get maximum feedback. Any help here would be appreciated
I guess TV also has market profile indicators. Only thing whuchbeveryone lacks is real order flow data. Market profile is not order flow. Neither is vwap. Order flow is the data that truedata provides via indicator companies like belltpo. They are minting lot of money selling indicators for starting price of 50k. mynreview is that, it's hardly of much use. When market goes up, obviously we will see buy orders. It's same as a "green candle". The question is, whether the buy trend will sustain or not? That order flow can't say. Order flow or market profile has no "edge". It's like a red or green candle just with tons of additional information. Hardly useful.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I guess TV also has market profile indicators. Only thing whuchbeveryone lacks is real order flow data. Market profile is not order flow. Neither is vwap. Order flow is the data that truedata provides via indicator companies like belltpo. They are minting lot of money selling indicators for starting price of 50k. mynreview is that, it's hardly of much use. When market goes up, obviously we will see buy orders. It's same as a "green candle". The question is, whether the buy trend will sustain or not? That order flow can't say. Order flow or market profile has no "edge". It's like a red or green candle just with tons of additional information. Hardly useful.

1. No, TV does not provide market profile charts. It only provides volume profile charts and that too under a premium plan. Market Profile or TPO charts are not avilable for all timeframes on the web except in GoCharting.
2. If orderflow as a concept and tool does not give you an edge, it may be more of a reflection of your trading style and acumen rather than that of the tools. It is not without a reason that true orderflow is charged at an exorbitant rate. Some people may know how to use a specific tool more than the others - be it orderflow be it Gann techniques; it all depends on how deep is the rabbit hole for you.
3. Footprint, divergence, delta etc will be available in GoCharting this quarter but under the premium plan

1. No, TV does not provide market profile charts. It only provides volume profile charts and that too under a premium plan. Market Profile or TPO charts are not avilable for all timeframes on the web except in GoCharting.
2. If orderflow as a concept and tool does not give you an edge, it may be more of a reflection of your trading style and acumen rather than that of the tools. It is not without a reason that true orderflow is charged at an exorbitant rate. Some people may know how to use a specific tool more than the others - be it orderflow be it Gann techniques; it all depends on how deep is the rabbit hole for you.
3. Footprint, divergence, delta etc will be available in GoCharting this quarter but under the premium plan
Haha I have used order flow and know it's good only for selling software or platforms. Not a single guy using order flow has courage to trade live. If we see a green candle for eg, obviously we will see buyers only right? Sellers won't be there in a "green" Candle. Ans delta divergence is a JOKE when trend is strong it will blow away all delta divergences. Instead of claiming big, why don't you do us a favor and trade live using orderflow and market profile for a week? Problem with all software sellers and brokers is that they keep saying technical analysis works but don't have guts to trade a single week live.

I am using TV market profile charts for long.. And that too for free... Even volume profile for free. Folks have created free indicators which TV doesnt provide in its free plan. And TPO charts is missing I agree. But TPO data almost totally useless folks will agree if used and if can confess honestly to their consicnece.

If one is not honest, then of course everything works like a chaaaarm