Hi,

That's incorrect. The number of lots you can trade as a client / Authorised Person with dealing terminal is dependent on the limit checks at the broker Admin level. Traditional brokers have complicated setups and maybe that's why they have different limit checks for different types of users.
Thanks for replying Tejas Sir.

But am still unclear. So if i open an account with fyers (sorry dont have acct with you yet), can i trade more than 100 lots with 1 order? If yes, any special reqs? Like AP or dealer terminal?

TIA

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks for replying Tejas Sir.

But am still unclear. So if i open an account with fyers (sorry dont have acct with you yet), can i trade more than 100 lots with 1 order? If yes, any special reqs? Like AP or dealer terminal?

TIA
@deepsat,

You can trade a much higher number than 100 lots with 1 order. It depends on what you are trading.

What is the ideal order size that you have in mind with 100 or more lots?

Order Size = Total Transaction Value.

@deepsat,

You can trade a much higher number than 100 lots with 1 order. It depends on what you are trading.

What is the ideal order size that you have in mind with 100 or more lots?

Order Size = Total Transaction Value.
Two things in mind Sir

- Banknifty or nifty futures = 120-150 lots

- BNF or Nifty 1st ITM monthly option (close to ATM) - 275-350 lots . Premium in Nifty would be around 200-250 rs.

Will the above two work in 1 order?

traderwa

Well Known Nowhere
few queries @Tejas Khoday

1)I'm trading with Zerodha(demat+trading a/c with them)
so if I want to open with fyers(trading a/c only),what document I need from Zerodha?

2)do you provide p&l statement annually?do you update it daily in your backoffice?

3)do you provide assistance in Hindi,bcuz few friends are not good in speaking English?

ok,only 3 queries for now.

thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Two things in mind Sir

- Banknifty or nifty futures = 120-150 lots

- BNF or Nifty 1st ITM monthly option (close to ATM) - 275-350 lots . Premium in Nifty would be around 200-250 rs.

Will the above two work in 1 order?
No, it is not possible as per our current configurations.

You will have to break it down into smaller orders < 2 crores (Total Transaction Value).

Is there any particular reason why you want to place large orders in single trades? Ideally, larger trades are sliced into smaller orders to get a better execution price.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
few queries @Tejas Khoday

1)I'm trading with Zerodha(demat+trading a/c with them)
so if I want to open with fyers(trading a/c only),what document I need from Zerodha?

2)do you provide p&l statement annually?do you update it daily in your backoffice?

3)do you provide assistance in Hindi,bcuz few friends are not good in speaking English?

ok,only 3 queries for now.

thanks
Hey @traderwa,

1. You can open a trading account with us. You won't need any documents from them. However, if you want to do intraday trading in the equity segment, you will have to submit a CMR copy (No permission/intervention required from your existing broker).

2. Yes, of course. You can get P&L statements from the back office. Yes, it is updated on a daily basis after EOD process.

3. Yeah, we are multi-lingual. You can converse with our staff in Hindi too.