FYERS Web allows you to select different chart layouts. You can choose to display up to 8 charts on the screen if that works for you. Just click the icon beside the save chart layout and choose what suits your requirements. Here's how to do it:

View attachment 31406
When I tried to have 2 chart windows in popped out chart, it says popout chart does not support multi layout. Multi layout is only supported in the main window. Will multilayout be added to popout chart?

Last edited:
Point noted. By the way, I really want Traderji to be more popular than it already is.
Thanks for the wishes. You see, handling live customer queries is more querulous than anything. As I mentioned elsewhere earlier, your business is basically retailing. Whatever the level of technical excellence you provide, it's your customer handling that is going to save the day. A manual will help reduce customers reverting to you more often.

Anyway, you have to provide some kind of manual with your software, so why not go about it first. If possible, make it as user friendly as possible.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks for the wishes. You see, handling live customer queries is more querulous than anything. As I mentioned elsewhere earlier, your business is basically retailing. Whatever the level of technical excellence you provide, it's your customer handling that is going to save the day. A manual will help reduce customers reverting to you more often.

Anyway, you have to provide some kind of manual with your software, so why not go about it first. If possible, make it as user friendly as possible.
Yeah, I know. Handling live queries is perhaps the toughest part because almost all queries are different and the ones resolving issues must be adept with all information at all times replying in real-time. I try to do it as much as I can on our TJ thread. We'll explore how we can create a manual of sorts. Will start to lay the seeds soon when I find the time from all this.

I trade only price action, dont need any indicators. All I need is following 3 facilities.

1) If I am using 2 monitors setup, then can I move the poped out window to the second monitor?

2) Is there any way I can increase/decrease the height of candles? ( In webversion and desktop version)

3) The way I can drag the chart left and right, can I drag it up and down?

Regards
Krushna

Last edited:
Dear @Tejas Khoday
First of all thanks for new updates, specially the pop out chart which is very useful for trading.
In your Back office page there is no option to check the status of our payout request. Even there is no option to edit the wrongly placed payout request. I already mention this earlier in this thread. Kindly do the needful.
Second one is, that is also mentioned earlier. The MTM issues in Fyers one ( MTM Shows in more than 10 digit).
please try to resolve these 2 issues as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Mani

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I trade only price action, dont need any indicators. All I need is following 3 facilities.

1) If I am using 2 monitors setup, then can I move the poped out window to the second monitor?

2) Is there any way I can increase/decrease the height of candles? ( In webversion and desktop version)

3) The way I can drag the chart left and right, can I drag it up and down?

Regards
Krushna
1. Yes, you can.

2. Yes, you can. Just click and hold the Y axis (Price) and scroll on FYERS Web. Fyers One you can only zoom in/out.

3. Yes.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear @Tejas Khoday
First of all thanks for new updates, specially the pop out chart which is very useful for trading.
In your Back office page there is no option to check the status of our payout request. Even there is no option to edit the wrongly placed payout request. I already mention this earlier in this thread. Kindly do the needful.
Second one is, that is also mentioned earlier. The MTM issues in Fyers one ( MTM Shows in more than 10 digit).
please try to resolve these 2 issues as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Mani
Hi, glad you like the updates. Will work on them and do the needful.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update: Based on your collective feedback, we have introduced the Dark Theme on FYERS Web! Here's how to change your theme from light to dark & vice vera:

1. Click on the Dashboard icon.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Select "Light/Dark Theme".

This is how it looks. I hope you enjoy using this theme. If you like our developments, let your friends know so that they can trade on our platform too. You can use this link.

FYERS WEB - Dark Theme.png

Last edited:

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Update: Based on your collective feedback, we have introduced the Dark Theme on FYERS Web! Here's how to change your theme from light to dark & vice vera:

1. Click on the Dashboard icon.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Select "Light/Dark Theme".

This is how it looks. I hope you enjoy using this theme. If you like our developments, let your friends know so that they can trade on our platform too. You can use this link.

View attachment 31453
Now we're talking.
Next up: Auto Save Layout

Update: The user settings doesn't get saved. The theme reverts to Light theme after logging out

Last edited: