Hi,

I dont know if this is asked before and has been answered or no, (and possibly a noob question) but here goes :

Is it possible for me to make a customised WORKSPACE in fyers ONE as per my needs ?
I basically want to see the below at a glance
1. NSE Near Futures watch list (on top left side)
2. Live scanner futures (bottom left side)
3. Chart (top right side)
4. My trades - basically my positions (bottom right side)

I have just started using fyers so its a learning curve for me... A bit steep i must say, but its good to see so many features in one place.

Regards
Greg

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

I dont know if this is asked before and has been answered or no, (and possibly a noob question) but here goes :

Is it possible for me to make a customised WORKSPACE in fyers ONE as per my needs ?
I basically want to see the below at a glance
1. NSE Near Futures watch list (on top left side)
2. Live scanner futures (bottom left side)
3. Chart (top right side)
4. My trades - basically my positions (bottom right side)

I have just started using fyers so its a learning curve for me... A bit steep i must say, but its good to see so many features in one place.

Regards
Greg
Hey Greg,

FYERS One provides 10 work spaces. Check them out! Customization of workspaces is not available but you have a wide variety of choices. Yeah, the learning curve can be a bit steep. We've made a couple of videos on the platform on our Youtube channel. Check them out.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I traded full week with Fyers. Order modification delay is hardly noticeable. Sometimes it happens within the first 15-20 mins after market open.

Only problem I faced this week is DOM kept flashing in some occasions.

Overall good trading experience with Fyers Web.
The thing is that the order modification delay is happening only for a few users. Regardless, we're investigating it and will resolve it soon.

Glad you have a good experience. Did you try the dark theme yet? A lot of folks here were asking for it!

pannet1

the in transit and order modification seems to be the only thing that defies trading nirvana for retail brokers.

otherwise which brokerage ...
1) offers full refund of brokerage (without any stupid upper cap)
2) attends to crazy demands of us retail traders.

awaiting to hear 10K membership from FYERS soon.

the in transit and order modification seems to be the only thing that defies trading nirvana for retail brokers.

otherwise which brokerage ...
1) offers full refund of brokerage (without any stupid upper cap)
2) attends to crazy demands of us retail traders.

awaiting to hear 10K membership from FYERS soon.
At some point once it scales up enough I think like zerodha, fyers also would stop or alter these challenges. Same with the scale up of technology and infrastructure. With limited users fyers may perform well but real test comes when there is exponential scale up of users. I hope though that fyers comes out with flying colors unlike other brokers..

At some point once it scales up enough I think like zerodha, fyers also would stop or alter these challenges. Same with the scale up of technology and infrastructure. With limited users fyers may perform well but real test comes when there is exponential scale up of users. I hope though that fyers comes out with flying colors unlike other brokers..

Watch Tejas' interview on youtube. he has answered this question there. I am no technincal expert so cant really comment, but he has answered the same question.

@Tejas Khoday

Saw your interview on Youtube. Am impressed by your vision. Fyers has taken a great step by providing on chart trading facility which will be great help for retail intraday traders. And I am sure other brokerages will have to follow suit. Hope your company makes great progress and we retail
traders also benefit from it.
All the best.

Last edited:
Watch Tejas' interview on youtube. he has answered this question there. I am no technincal expert so cant really comment, but he has answered the same question.

@Tejas Khoday

Saw your interview on Youtube. Am impressed by your vision. Fyers has taken a great step by providing on chart trading facility which will be great help for retail intraday traders. And I am sure other brokerages will have to follow suit. Hope your company makes great progress and we retail
traders also benefit from it.
All the best.
Can you post the link to the youtube video?