kaly422000

due to 3rd party demat ,didnt start trading in fyers still ,had a plan to open fyers demat but for lockdown there may be a problem.any way will start intra . but i like fyers one than web version. i tried to test fyers one with some buy and sell trade but have to referesh the order book to see my trade(open and rejected status) . so for every open trade and executed trade ,order book and trade book have to be refreshed every time?

If we Draw Trendlines on fyers web charts, the Trendlines were not saved even if we manually save them..they disappear next day..Is there any way to secure our drawings for future reference, now i need to swich to tradingview for analysis because the drawings on fyers web are not reliablily saved
I dont know if this helps, bcos there is some issue where all the background / candles preferences or changes etc are not getting saved.
Some things do, some dont. Like layout, interval, symbols per chart are all ok.

so before you close or end the day, "save" the layout as a copy ( make a copy). Next day, load the copy and delete the one that you closed the earlier day.
You'll have to do this everyday. Save a fresh copy and prevent it from being over-written.
We have reviewed this at our end. You just need to save them on the cloud if you add or edit any drawings on the charts you will see the dotted cloud icon to save and wait for a few seconds to reflect the changes.

due to 3rd party demat ,didnt start trading in fyers still ,had a plan to open fyers demat but for lockdown there may be a problem.any way will start intra . but i like fyers one than web version. i tried to test fyers one with some buy and sell trade but have to referesh the order book to see my trade(open and rejected status) . so for every open trade and executed trade ,order book and trade book have to be refreshed every time?
If you're an existing client you may have to wait for a while. If you're about to open an account with us, you can open Trading+Demat on the go.
Not necessary to refresh every time since orders and trades get updated. In the case of network variation, you may need to refresh the tab.

travi

We have reviewed this at our end. You just need to save them on the cloud if you add or edit any drawings on the charts you will see the dotted cloud icon to save and wait for a few seconds to reflect the changes.
Kindly test the following.
1) I changed the normal candles to bars.
2) changed background color to black.
3) Removed horizontal / vertical grid by changing color to black.
4) removed current close horizontal line.

Saved as layout. saved a copy too.

The current layout doesn't store these changes. Next day these things revert to default even after "cloud save". The layout, timeframe , candle colors and symbols are saved.

I have to reload the copy i made and delete the working layout as i call it corrupted. Then my copy now becomes working, so i create new copy for next day.
This cycle continues so maybe not with drawings but "all" preferences are not getting saved.