We are excited to invite you to be a part of the upcoming webinar in association with MCX India. An Awareness Session on MCX iCOMDEX Indices Futures. Learn about the Index futures on bullion and base metals indices also latest developments at the exchange from the exchange representatives.

Tomorrow @ 4:30 pm

Speaker: Mr N K Muthappa, AVP and South head, MCX

Register Here: https://fyers.in/webinars/

not getting my answer. will u confirm that fyers is not accepting qurier. i am an existing client and having demat from a 3rd party(tradesmart online). now want open but fyers demat but on conversation with a customer care representative i came to know that fyers is not accepting qurier , so now any chance to open demat account for existing clients

Hi,
Since our team is working from home, it is not possible right now to accept couriers at the office. Once we start accepting couriers for Demat account from existing clients we will keep you posted.
Thanks!

Dear Sir,

My client id is FA2856. We have 3 trading accounts in our family. We need admin api bridge for multi clients to be connected with a single amibroker. I have seen this admin api bridge in algoji video on you tube. Please send me the Zip file.
As per the regulations you can't use multiple accounts linked to one platform unless it is a dealing terminal. Kindly get in touch with our API team or Algoji Support team to provide resolution in this regard.

On Fyers web cant we modify the order from SL to Market or LImit? Bcoz if I am having a sell position and I have placed a SL then if I put buy order limit then it rejects order due to margin... so it would be easy if my SL order remains and when it comes to my profit book level if I modify SL order and book profit modifying market order.. but here I have to first close SL order and then have to book profit as I can not modify SL to market...

Very Painful.
Hi Sachin, Will look into this.

You have to work on updating the right channels when there is an issue.

Even on the Telegram channel there is no representative acknowledging the issue or giving a TAT for resolution.
After it is resolved, there is no real purpose of saying it is resolved.
you can refer to the telegram channel.
Your feedback has been noted. Sure, normally we update on all the social media and the Notice Board. Also in case of critical issue we do send a mobile app notifications.

Could you pls look into #7441812. The brokerage charged is more. Would be good if you can give scrip wise brokerage charged instead of just total brokerage per contract note without any calculation breakup.

Hi Tejas,

Can you please check ticket number #4870804.

I have deposited cheque on Thursday 2nd Jul, 2020, which was credited to fyers account on Saturday 4th jul, 2020.

Monday 6th Jul, it was reflecting in funds for web trading but not in ledger.

Next day 7th Jul, no funds were there. I called up fyers he updated it and I could trade. Reason given was back office not updated.

Again today 8th jul, same thing happend and funds are not reflecting.

Can you please check why it is happening. Same thing had happened last time in Apr as well.

Thanks & regards

Could you pls look into #7441812. The brokerage charged is more. Would be good if you can give scrip wise brokerage charged instead of just total brokerage per contract note without any calculation breakup.
We have informed this to the concerned team, will look into it. You can find the scripwise brokerage in Backoffice.

Hi Tejas,

Can you please check ticket number #4870804.

I have deposited cheque on Thursday 2nd Jul, 2020, which was credited to fyers account on Saturday 4th jul, 2020.

Monday 6th Jul, it was reflecting in funds for web trading but not in ledger.

Next day 7th Jul, no funds were there. I called up fyers he updated it and I could trade. Reason given was back office not updated.

Again today 8th jul, same thing happend and funds are not reflecting.

Can you please check why it is happening. Same thing had happened last time in Apr as well.

Thanks & regards
Noted. We will look into it to resolve this at earliest.
Thanks!