kaly422000

If you're an existing client you may have to wait for a while. If you're about to open an account with us, you can open Trading+Demat on the go.
Not necessary to refresh every time since orders and trades get updated. In the case of network variation, you may need to refresh the tab.
i have existing trading account with demat linked with 3rd party broker when i opened ( in the time of IL&FS DEMAT). still to start trading . in that case can i start intraday and future trading now?

i have existing trading account with demat linked with 3rd party broker when i opened ( in the time of IL&FS DEMAT). still to start trading . in that case can i start intraday and future trading now?
Yes, with the trading account you can trade in the FNO segment and if CMR is linked already you can trade in Intraday cash segment as well.

Kindly test the following.
1) I changed the normal candles to bars.
2) changed background color to black.
3) Removed horizontal / vertical grid by changing color to black.
4) removed current close horizontal line.

Saved as layout. saved a copy too.

The current layout doesn't store these changes. Next day these things revert to default even after "cloud save". The layout, timeframe , candle colors and symbols are saved.

I have to reload the copy i made and delete the working layout as i call it corrupted. Then my copy now becomes working, so i create new copy for next day.
This cycle continues so maybe not with drawings but "all" preferences are not getting saved.
Hi,
Kindly DM your Client ID to get this checked from concerned team.