Trading has been halted by the exchanges as NIFTY & Sensex (NSE & BSE) have hit the lower circuit. Markets will re-open with a 15 minutes pre-opening session. Please note that all pending orders will be cancelled by the exchanges.

funds in my account is showing less amount , i was short in hdfc on friday and was not able to buy due to ur connectivity issue on friday .i was thinking it will be squared up next trading session , but it didnt .now ur support says it will be settled after 3 days . i asked him if i get into loss after 3 days he says cant help i have to bear the loss for technical glitch . @Tejas Khoday i dont think connectivity issue was my fault to bear the loss as he says ....

Anybody else facing issues right now? I have been having trouble with them for the last 45 mins.
I exited a Bracket Order in MCX Silver, the SL and TP orders have both disappeared from the chart and order book, while 'All Positions' still showing the trade active. Tried to exit from dashboard and it gives an error message. Also had a pending BO order in Natural gas which is no longer visible, no idea if it got executed or cancelled. Their customer care number is not responding, calls are disconnected after 5 mins of IVR hold. Any ideas besides hoping for the best?

Anybody else facing issues right now? I have been having trouble with them for the last 45 mins.
I exited a Bracket Order in MCX Silver, the SL and TP orders have both disappeared from the chart and order book, while 'All Positions' still showing the trade active. Tried to exit from dashboard and it gives an error message. Also had a pending BO order in Natural gas which is no longer visible, no idea if it got executed or cancelled. Their customer care number is not responding, calls are disconnected after 5 mins of IVR hold. Any ideas besides hoping for the best?
Kindly mention your Client ID.