Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@FYERS_Team , @Tejas Khoday , why is it that an existing equity client faces so much difficulty in adding the mcx account also whereas a new client can open one online. why should a existing client be treated like this. my friend opened a new account and started trading the next day, whereas i had to sent documents and a week later no one seems to have any idea of the status ? this is ridiculous
Hi @kharikumaar, What is your Client ID? WIll find out the status if you can send it to me in a personal message. I know it feels ridiculous but unless I get more details, I will be unable to comment. Awaiting your reply.

Last edited:
Hi Tejas,

I was in the process of account opening using your website, and accidentally I missed a single digit in my phone number. After retrying it says that my email is associated.

I called to customer care since yesterday morning but customer care is neither supportive nor helping.

Now the question of account opening remains behind. My actual concern now is if before opening an account, the reach of customer care of Fyers is so difficult, and inability of them to solve a simple problem then what if I get stuck in any order or any other critical situation during trading, after opening the account.

Your phone lines always have a long waiting period, sometimes I have to try an hour in order to get it.

I also requested them to provide me the demo so that I get familiar with the platform. I give them my mail address and they promised me that they are providing me the detailed information. But I did not received any mail yet.

May I ask do you provide any other phone line after opening the account ?

Sorry for my bad experience. A broker with wonderful feature, chart trading, API, bridges, but with very poor operations.

Manish
[email protected]
Hi @manishbaba,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we have informed this to the concerned team and we will arrange a callback in this regard.
Kindly DM your registration details to get in touch with you. We appreciate your patronage at FYERS.

kharikumaar

Hi @kharikumaar, What is your Client ID? WIll find out the status if you can send it to me in a personal message. I know it feels ridiculous but unless I get more details, I will be unable to comment. Awaiting your reply.
i know you would not be in a position to know. but the ridiculous statement was for the process at your office. who seem to be lost.
i have sent the message. but to be honest this should not be something where the boss should have to intervene.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@sach007, We do and have checked the liquidity in Nifty & BNF options. There are various strikes that do not have liquidity across expiries and having a blanket approach by enabling option shorting in all strikes is a big risk.
SIR

The FACT :-

1. AS there is lot of volatility in BNF so these days CURRENT series options like 3000 points away are having BIG premium and liquidity as well. So current series options needs to be opened

2. AS your criteria for 10 % is not practical right as BNF itself moves average 10% in a day. SO if one needs to trade 10% inside option then prices are (premium) too high... so due to which higher bid ask difference in these 10 % strikes also.

3. EG. CURRENT BN PRICE 20300 so BN PE of 18300 is 576 so here bid ask is higher and as price is high price swings are high so its always preferred to handle lower premium options also

SO I Request you to open lower strikes of current expiry at least.