neo.mx

Hi @neo.mx,

We provide Trading API that includes trading functionality only. We do not provide data (Either historical or real-time).
I found that daily candle data are available from Fyers API. So I thought I will be able to fetch 15 min data for intraday.

I also found that the documentation part for fetching daily candle data that was earlier there in api help page is recently removed.

Is there any particular reason for not providing intraday historical data? Fyers can always restrict their users by limiting their max data request per sec.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi @vipicorp,
Kindly DM your registration details and PAN number to review this error.
Thanks!
I am sending sensitive details to you as DM.

But let me point out a few problems I faced.

1. On 14th Saturday filled in details, uploaded docs & realised need to correct some fileds. But 'edit' function was not working.

2. Anyway I received link to eSign the application & found that the mistakes were corrected as per the POA by your team. I was happy & finished eSign.

3. Received mail saying it's successful & I will be getting my login credentials in 24-48 hrs.

4. As there was no further info called the assigned person today noon just out of curiosity of application status.

5. Got a reply that I have to fill the application again as the first one need some corrections. So they reset & I filled again today followed by a cross check from representative & I eSigned the application.

6. On Saturday I got a confirmation mail regarding eSign with attached pdf but today I didn't receive anything after eSigning. So not sure of current status.

I feel if the "edit" in 'Review details' tab was working then it was unnecessary for me to write such a lengthy note.

I am not complaining but pointing out the difficulties, take it positively.

Did 2nd eSign today noon. So let's see how things go in 24-48 hrs.

SOME one from thier end will come for your rescue .. the problem they keep coming every two days ..without closing it in one go

Yep I hope I will be able to open my account. Planning to take my business from Sharekhan partially & see how Fyers Web going to perform.

Two reasons why I thought of giving Fyers a go,

1. Fyers Web (Always been addicted to TradingView charts.
2. Mr Tejas Khodays consistency here (this Fyers thread was started 2.5 years ago!!).

Yep I hope I will be able to open my account. Planning to take my business from Sharekhan partially & see how Fyers Web going to perform.

Two reasons why I thought of giving Fyers a go,

1. Fyers Web (Always been addicted to TradingView charts.
2. Mr Tejas Khodays consistency here (this Fyers thread was started 2.5 years ago!!).
Hey @vipicorp,
Definitely, you will be able to open an account and would love to see you onboard. Once we receive details we can be able to rectify the error.
Thanks!

And Why is so ?

Integration goes tricky as data from another data vendor and order goes to different broker. As there can be some delays either side and also symbol mapping and all takes efforts.

I would also like to know if Fyers web charts data matches NSE exchange data or not ? As at times I noticed difference of quotes / high lows between NSE and Zerodha kite charts.

Is that the case with Fyers ?? Guys???
I found that daily candle data are available from Fyers API. So I thought I will be able to fetch 15 min data for intraday.

I also found that the documentation part for fetching daily candle data that was earlier there in api help page is recently removed.

Is there any particular reason for not providing intraday historical data? Fyers can always restrict their users by limiting their max data request per sec.

Thanks

Hi,

Since we are not charging for trading API, we have decided not to provide data API because -
1. Redistribution of data significantly add up to the cost.
2. There are certain regulatory grey areas about the redistribution of the Datafeed.
3. Also, there are many reliable data providers who provide Data APIs at an affordable price which grants freedom to choose Datafeed and platform users like Amibroker or TradingView can easily integrate through Bridge.

Last edited: