Opened my account started exploring Fyers platforms.

1. Fyers Web is keeping up with my expectation. But the layout doesn't seem to get auto saved, is there any kind of settings so it will be auto saved every 'x' seconds or so?

2. Fyers mobile looks not good with so many bugs. As Mr Tejas already acknowledged that no comments. Btw do Fyers team still taking user opinions on Mobile interface for the latest version? I can't see any new post after October in the other thread "Feedback for FYERS Mobile".
Hi @vipicorp,

1. You can save your layout using the "Cloud" icon available over the top menu bar. Autosave feature is not feasible at this moment.
2. We are working on mobile App development and trying hard to implement all the possible feedbacks we have received wrt App. We will keep you posted.

Thanks!

Posting after a long break.
Does Fyers now provide API? I can't seem to find the API info anywhere on their website.
What about common Ledger, is that also implemented?

Would request the Fyers team to show margin requirements something like this. Have picked up this image from one of the technology brokers.
View attachment 39367

This kind of detail helps to quickly figure out the margins rather that going to the margin page and figuring out one by one for each section.

Do update. Thanks!
Hi @McNish,

Yes, we do provide trading API. You can check more details here and register yourself and create an App to provide access.
We have sought clarifications from the exchanges but there is a lack of clarity with regards to a single ledger, it should be allowed and we believe it will be. But right now, there are many back-end issues which can arise due to its implementation. We will keep you posted.

Thanks!

@FYERS_Team
Hi, I made an enquiry on the average price of my holdings on your support portal on the 5th of Dec and am yet to receive a reply.. Is the support portal still active? Ticket #8944380 for reference. And I might as well post the query here. For example I purchased 1) 20 shares@ 96.95 2) 8 shares @ 128.8 3) 14 shares@ 152.79 of a certain stock, the average holding should be 42 @ 121.63 and then i sold off 32 shares and now my average holding stands at 10 @ 152.79 .. Could you explain how the numbers work out in this regard. And I have seen this recuuring in my other purchases as well, where the last purchased price has become the average entry price.
Hi @tryszu,
We have informed this to concerned team and waiting for their confirmation. You will be updated over the raised ticket itself.

Thanks!

@FYERS_Team

What is the reason my Futures orders in all scrips (except indexes) are getting rejected for the following reason
"RMS:219122044002: SECURITY IS BANNED UNDER FNO BAN SYMBOL"?

What is the latest policy of Fyers on Physical settlement? I was trading with SK and haven't faced any such issue till 2 days prior to expiry.

Saw Fyers policy but it doesn't say anything about initiating fresh positions. Only saw 'Auto square off of positions post 12pm on Monday'. Customer care guy doesn't seem to have any clue either.
As per our physical settlement policy, in the expiry week, you will not be able to trade in the expiring contract unless you have the full margin required to trade. You can place your trades in next month expiry contracts. We are about to update this our Physical Settlement policy blog.

Thanks!

finally i responded this morning to a query for account opening from ur team raise two weak before ( note : no follow up from ur end in last two weeks ) .. now i need to wait and watch when next response come ..