Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
If you don't pay next day then why Block Money in Trading account? You should confirm in the night .. like zerodha sends SMS that your Payout is Processed... you just debit instantly in account and then do not transfer money next day .... then why block money?
So that you don't take additional trades with that money during the time we are processing payouts. We will make life easier soon.

sach007

Impatient Trader
So that you don't take additional trades with that money during the time we are processing payouts. We will make life easier soon.
You didn't replied my main question ... when payout to be made next working day.(as per rule as far as I know ).. while you take one additional day... then why block that one extra day ...

sach007

Impatient Trader
Payout delays, account opening delays, 30 day challenge delays are temporary and we have developed infrastructure to resolve this. The implementation of that needs a few days. Don't worry, we are not ignorant. After knowing the difficulties we have taken steps to upgrade the experience. In a few days, everything will become much faster.
THanks sir ... hope to see these changes ASAP

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
You didn't replied my main question ... when payout to be made next working day.(as per rule as far as I know ).. while you take one additional day... then why block that one extra day ...
We are running tests to ensure that the pay-out functionality is working well before we launch a new feature which allows payouts to be processed faster.

I sent my demat application on 11 Oct 2019 morning and Fyers received it on 14 Oct 2019. I was told my demat account will be opened in two days and that I will receive confirmation email but nothing. I called Fyers on 17 Oct 2019 and I was told the same. Extremely poor service by Fyers.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I sent my demat application on 11 Oct 2019 morning and Fyers received it on 14 Oct 2019. I was told my demat account will be opened in two days and that I will receive confirmation email but nothing. I called Fyers on 17 Oct 2019 and I was told the same. Extremely poor service by Fyers.
Hi, there are some delays and they are being fixed. Post that, accounts will open much much faster. We're on it.