@Tejas Khoday
Hi Tejas,
Rajesh here, and Sorry to write this long complain.... but left with no choice by your support staff support staff, specially the guy name Kishor,.... put me into the situation so I am here.
Last Tuesday I put one test sell SL-M order in Bank Nifty in Fyers web , way above the current price to check as in the morning one SL-M order got rejected...
I recently started using Fyers one...so in morning it was default margin order , then i change it to Intraday and order get accepted, and subsequently Check in order book, the order was showing there and I cancel the order and it was gone from upper column....( the thing i overlooked it was not showing in the below column) but I checked the same with F3,F8 & F11... no pending / executed order was showing before closing the terminal as I have to go out.
In the eve, when I checked through my phone.... it was showing that order got executed and showing as loss trade
This incidence when I try to convey to your tech team....the guy Kishor through all mail communication ( request #2769242) not ready to listen....rather he is trying to project as if I am lying after the loss... old & mature enough to understand trading losses....
Then on my persistent he told , had forwarded the issue to IT Team and they will revert back to me... when there was no revert again when I follow up yesterday, he was telling as I have used multiple devices , that's the reason it happened...( As per him he had the proof for the same )First , I had not used multiple device that day during trade, and even so how come SL-M order that was Cancelled got converted into Mkt order and got executed...Later when he send the log it was showing time stamp of eve hours.... that I do checked to verify when I saw that executed order.
This Monday again similar incidence, this time I had the proof and sent the screen shot , when I Cancel the order it disappeared but now showing any where .... but when I checked in phone it was showing Cancel... for that this Guy told as I was using multiple device, this happens got the point and taken care of..... but it still seems glitch to me.
As your tech guy not ready to listen, I think I must bring this to your attention...it was glitch as it I was able to cancel the order...so how come the cancel order got executed...
Another incidence...sent Commodity & DP form around two weeks back...when followed up got reply they activating in batches... so will happen soon, for that when asked again... got reply yesterday...please share the courier details and address I sent......wherein it was showing delivered on 31st of last month.
Couple of month written and asks for company account opening...called thrice no revert.... finally opened with other broker... seems something real amiss with your support team
Please have a look into the above mentioned ticket and provide the resolution
Thanks,
Rajesh

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Hi Tejas,
Rajesh here, and Sorry to write this long complain.... but left with no choice by your support staff support staff, specially the guy name Kishor,.... put me into the situation so I am here.
Last Tuesday I put one test sell SL-M order in Bank Nifty in Fyers web , way above the current price to check as in the morning one SL-M order got rejected...
I recently started using Fyers one...so in morning it was default margin order , then i change it to Intraday and order get accepted, and subsequently Check in order book, the order was showing there and I cancel the order and it was gone from upper column....( the thing i overlooked it was not showing in the below column) but I checked the same with F3,F8 & F11... no pending / executed order was showing before closing the terminal as I have to go out.
In the eve, when I checked through my phone.... it was showing that order got executed and showing as loss trade
This incidence when I try to convey to your tech team....the guy Kishor through all mail communication ( request #2769242) not ready to listen....rather he is trying to project as if I am lying after the loss... old & mature enough to understand trading losses....
Then on my persistent he told , had forwarded the issue to IT Team and they will revert back to me... when there was no revert again when I follow up yesterday, he was telling as I have used multiple devices , that's the reason it happened...( As per him he had the proof for the same )First , I had not used multiple device that day during trade, and even so how come SL-M order that was Cancelled got converted into Mkt order and got executed...Later when he send the log it was showing time stamp of eve hours.... that I do checked to verify when I saw that executed order.
This Monday again similar incidence, this time I had the proof and sent the screen shot , when I Cancel the order it disappeared but now showing any where .... but when I checked in phone it was showing Cancel... for that this Guy told as I was using multiple device, this happens got the point and taken care of..... but it still seems glitch to me.
As your tech guy not ready to listen, I think I must bring this to your attention...it was glitch as it I was able to cancel the order...so how come the cancel order got executed...
Another incidence...sent Commodity & DP form around two weeks back...when followed up got reply they activating in batches... so will happen soon, for that when asked again... got reply yesterday...please share the courier details and address I sent......wherein it was showing delivered on 31st of last month.
Couple of month written and asks for company account opening...called thrice no revert.... finally opened with other broker... seems something real amiss with your support team
Please have a look into the above mentioned ticket and provide the resolution
Thanks,
Rajesh
Hey @rajesh.singh,

I just saw your message. I will revert on this tomorrow if you don't mind.

Finally Total Bid & Ask price is there....Can't it be on DOM also ??
Just one or two thing remains and I will totally shift on FYERS.
1. MACD colored histogram
2. Some more indicators like Elder Impulse system, open interest etc.

Will these improvements are possible in nearby future??

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Finally Total Bid & Ask price is there....Can't it be on DOM also ??
Just one or two thing remains and I will totally shift on FYERS.
1. MACD colored histogram
2. Some more indicators like Elder Impulse system, open interest etc.

Will these improvements are possible in nearby future??
Hi @zmannz,

Yes, Total Bid & Ask price can be implemented on DOM too. We'll work on it soon.

1. You can customize your MACD style as shown below. Just double click on the indicator to open the settings window.

MACD Style settings - FYERS Web.png

2. New Indicators will be done based on demand. We barely get these requests other than volume profile.

Hi @zmannz,

Yes, Total Bid & Ask price can be implemented on DOM too. We'll work on it soon.

1. You can customize your MACD style as shown below. Just double click on the indicator to open the settings window.

View attachment 38521

2. New Indicators will be done based on demand. We barely get these requests other than volume profile.
Good to see Total Bid & Ask price in DOM after implementation.

1. I am talking about Histogram color....MACD histogram has just one color, It has to be multi-color

2. Okay...I am requesting you to add Elder Impulse system, Open Interest & Volume Profile indicators