Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@FYERS_Team

Even for me its been 10 days and there's nothing nada...zip... don't know what's going on...very poor response
Hi @chillax, So a couple of things are happening simultaneously at FYERS. When we announced the launch of our own demat services, the applications came in bulk and we are in the initial phase of using the new back-office software mechanism. The usual teething delays. Also, we had Diwali and office shifting work so we were held up. Going forward, the speed is going to improve for sure.

We regret the inconvenience caused during this period.

For Muhurat trading, we made the changes that started showing the 1 min candles on the chart but since all the other timeframes data is converted from 1 min by library it was not working. Even though we made the change for the trading session it was Sunday so the system assumes that the market is closed on Saturday and Sunday and so one-minute data was updated on the chart because we were sending that but the other timeframes are created by the library so those were not getting created. We made changes within 15 minutes.
thanks

sach007

Impatient Trader
Today I spent some time with new Fyers backoffice and I liked some things a lot. Giving my feedback

1. 1st thing is its super fast loading... just loads ledger and things quickly unlike previous one.

2. Best thing I liked is Profit Loss thing... here we come to know how much exact profit we made including or excluding expenses ... so we come to know how much we made for particular period.. which we can select. This feature is one which I liked most ... super cool.

Other things will put when I come through .

Thanks Fyers for this new updated BO ... though we expect more as we see Z.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday Sir why last many days you are not paying next day while you block /debit money immediately ..

We can understand once a while when there is some problem ... but now a days you have made it as a Norm that you are paying one extra day ...

If I ask/Request for payout today you should Ideally pay next working day ... that is tomorrow .. but you pay one day late ... that is day after tomorrow...

I thought it would be for one or two days ... so I didn't write to you... but last many payout of mine I am getting in similar fashion.. one day late...

I think as per rule payout requested in time should be paid next working day.

This is very bad ...sir plz look into it..

Like here in case yesterday's my Request payout I should have got ENETADVICE mail till now... same thing happened yesterday for my Fridays Request ... I received payout after I raised support and I posted message here on traderji.

Hi @chillax, So a couple of things are happening simultaneously at FYERS. When we announced the launch of our own demat services, the applications came in bulk and we are in the initial phase of using the new back-office software mechanism. The usual teething delays. Also, we had Diwali and office shifting work so we were held up. Going forward, the speed is going to improve for sure.

We regret the inconvenience caused during this period.
How many days it will take to open the demat account. My application has been received almost. 21 days back.Still there is no communication.

Those having trading account with Fyers should be given preference over the new ones if there is more demand.

I have also applied for commodity trading account, but that also has not been opened yet

sach007

Impatient Trader
If you don't pay next day then why Block Money in Trading account? You should confirm in the night .. like zerodha sends SMS that your Payout is Processed... you just debit instantly in account and then do not transfer money next day .... then why block money?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday Sir why last many days you are not paying next day while you block /debit money immediately ..

We can understand once a while when there is some problem ... but now a days you have made it as a Norm that you are paying one extra day ...

If I ask/Request for payout today you should Ideally pay next working day ... that is tomorrow .. but you pay one day late ... that is day after tomorrow...

I thought it would be for one or two days ... so I didn't write to you... but last many payout of mine I am getting in similar fashion.. one day late...

I think as per rule payout requested in time should be paid next working day.

This is very bad ...sir plz look into it..

Like here in case yesterday's my Request payout I should have got ENETADVICE mail till now... same thing happened yesterday for my Fridays Request ... I received payout after I raised support and I posted message here on traderji.
Payout delays, account opening delays, 30 day challenge delays are temporary and we have developed infrastructure to resolve this. The implementation of that needs a few days. Don't worry, we are not ignorant. After knowing the difficulties we have taken steps to upgrade the experience. In a few days, everything will become much faster.