sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi @sach007, We never stated your calculations are wrong. We are concerned with, we have posted your challenge incorrectly and you faced trouble with this. We regret the inconvenience caused and manual errors which have annoyed you. Our team is recomputing your P&L and will soon revert you.
Thanks!

Its 5 days passed ... surprising to see what kind of calculation you are doing... supercomputer kindaa calculation... I have given all calculated info to ticket and in DM tp Tejasji...

But still not done.. very disappointed... by your approach...

Hey, it may not take more than 1 day but the reason our person said 48 hours is because of our back office issue that I mentioned earlier in other posts. We're working on upgrading our back office which will speed up all our processes as per your expectations.
Finally I got my credentials with user as FN0650.however when I am trying to login it is saying user does not exist...Does your systems take time to sync? If so then when I will be able to transfer money and able to trade?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Finally I got my credentials with user as FN0650.however when I am trying to login it is saying user does not exist...Does your systems take time to sync? If so then when I will be able to transfer money and able to trade?

Hi, the feedback is that it's done this morning and you can login and trade.

Hi, the feedback is that it's done this morning and you can login and trade.
Tejas,

It's a long process to get trading facility enabled in FYERS...Still after 5 days, I am half done...Need to work with your team for demat account.... Appreciate if this process becomes shortened and we individuals do not have to go through multiple process of submitting documents at different stages for different processes...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas,

It's a long process to get trading facility enabled in FYERS...Still after 5 days, I am half done...Need to work with your team for demat account.... Appreciate if this process becomes shortened and we individuals do not have to go through multiple process of submitting documents at different stages for different processes...

Yes, you are right! We're on the job. When we do get DP license, life will be much easier.

Hi @nitinjain_in,
Your account has been activated then. It takes some time to update in the backend, once you receive your credentials.
Happy Trading!