@Tejas Khoday

Anyone else also can help then pls do...

I save a wishlist of stocks in fyers web at home using my laptop... i come to office and login to fyers web and the wishlist is not the same.... my previous stocks i had saved on my desktop in office are available but not what i saved today at home...

Same userid same password.... same fyers web... can't understand this...

@Tejas Khoday

Anyone else also can help then pls do...

I save a wishlist of stocks in fyers web at home using my laptop... i come to office and login to fyers web and the wishlist is not the same.... my previous stocks i had saved on my desktop in office are available but not what i saved today at home...

Same userid same password.... same fyers web... can't understand this...
I'd mentioned this issue a few days ago, though it seems to happen every now & then rather than every day, & sometimes refreshing page seems to help.

I'd mentioned this issue a few days ago, though it seems to happen every now & then rather than every day, & sometimes refreshing page seems to help.
Yes there seems to be a bug because some stock lists disappear from the custom watchlist. I made a list of NSE 500 stocks which comes to 6-8 lists under custom watchlist and suddenly 2-3 lists have disappeared. It is a pain to again type one by one stock to add a new list. This is why I suggested Fyers team to add import option in the earlier Fyers thread pages so in case any list disappears from custom watchlist, it would be easy to import any list created in excel or any other application rather than type one by one stock to create a list which is redundant. But my suggestion was ignored completely. Original Tradingview website has the import option and it works wonderfully.

Last edited:
Yes there seems to be a bug because some stock lists disappear from the custom list. I made a list of NSE 500 stocks which comes to 6-8 lists under custom list and suddenly 2-3 lists have disappeared. It is a pain to again type one by one stock to add a new list. This is why I suggested Fyers team to add import option in the earlier Fyers thread pages so in case any list disappears from custom list, it would be easy to import any list created in excel or any other application rather type one by one stock to create a list which is redundant. But my suggestion was ignored completely. Original Tradingview website has the import option and it works wonderfully.
I stopped doing it since they are not able to get their watchlists in order...

Just add 1 to trade and then expect it to disappear,..... can't help it...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
you are correct.
But let me ask you this if there is a tick gap is it guaranteed to execute ?
if there is 10 tick gap is it guaranteed to execute ??
SL-L by definition is not guaranteed to execute. there is always risk of not executing the order. Let the trader deal with it. How about let the trader decide whether it is zero tick gap or more..

Here also in spite of listening to user request u gave explanation /excuse to justify existing limitation which does not help at all. Very sad.
Slippage / Impact Cost is the biggest risk of SL-L orders. You totally understand the risks involved as you are a veteran in the market but there are innumerable traders who don't. Anyways, we can change it too. It's just that it helps to keep a small mandatory gap. Although there are no guarantees, a gap in Trigger and SL-L prices increases the probability of SL execution. Failure in SL execution causes an uproar for those who don't understand it.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks for your response.
Regarding point no 2, I would like to bring to your notice that in zerodha the STOP & LIMIT price can be given same for a SL-Limit order & it is indeed convenient.
Request you to relook into this aspect. It really enhances the operational ease during the crucial moment of trade.
Hi @Mandar77,

During SL triggering, slippage is common and it may cause the SL order to remain pending if the Target & SL-L prices are the same. Thanks for your feedback.