Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Well I think I put it wrong about Zerodha SL order as in Zerodha SL orders can have trigger price and price equal so I don't think there is any issue and it is additional functionality for traders who don't even want to loose a single tick and want to buy at same price of trigger price. I will even suggest you to allow buy price less than trigger price as after trigger it is just a limit price order only and with that you will be the first one to have such functionality.
Hi @trader1507,

We don't want you to lose a single tick but it's about order execution and that can be easily jeopardized if the limit and trigger prices are the same. The order management system is there to ensure that orders are executed well and the functionality is designed keeping risks in mind.

about the dashboard tabs :

View attachment 34424

1) Is it possible to customise the columns? e.g. in the "Positions" tab(s) I would like the order something like this : scrip name, MTM, net qnty, LTP, total buy qnty, total sell qnty, avg buy price, avg sell price.

something like that.

2) When do the values disappear from these tabs. I mean, if I want to review my day at 6-7 pm or so, the values are blank.

3) Can I copy them in excel / word/ some other format ?

4) Is it possible to maximise these tabs/windows so as to view all the columns without having to scroll ?

5) Is it possible to change the font size / line height ?
Just bumping it up.

@Tejas Khoday

How does currency trading work in fyers ?? I'm asking about GBP USD...
I shorted 1 lot maybe 30 minutes back....

On TV i am seeing GBP USD having a big fall but in Fyers its not moving at all...

Wanted to know how it works..

EDIT -- OK -- Just saw now it moved a bit...

TV GBP USD went from 1.30032 to 1.209875 but Fyers GBP USD moved from 1.3023 to 1.3021

Greg

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Trend line replication still has a problem in Fyers web platform. Cant trade in Fyers one coz there is no such thing as trend line replication or support & resistance replication in Fyers One even in the year 2019.
Yes, we have received complaints regarding this recently. We are coordinating with TradingView and will give an update regarding this soon.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

How does currency trading work in fyers ?? I'm asking about GBP USD...
I shorted 1 lot maybe 30 minutes back....

On TV i am seeing GBP USD having a big fall but in Fyers its not moving at all...

Wanted to know how it works..

EDIT -- OK -- Just saw now it moved a bit...

TV GBP USD went from 1.30032 to 1.209875 but Fyers GBP USD moved from 1.3023 to 1.3021

Greg
Hi @gregferns,

1. We are providing real-time data feed for cross-currency derivatives as provided to us by the exchange.

2. Prices can be slightly different and not necessarily synchronized 100% as TradingView shows you data from Borsa Istanbul, Eurex, NASDAQ, etc. and not the Indian futures data according to NSE.

3. We have not yet enabled cross-currency segment as we are upgrading the back office.

To know more about cross currencies, you can read this post.