Is it holiday today?
I slept Late yesterday, so called up the NSE and requested them to keep a Holiday today. Also, had a lot of other work to catch up on, explained to them, and they were very understanding. Immediately updated their Calendar and declared it a Holiday.

On the other hand, tried this with BSE, before the NSE was born, they never listened. See where BSE is now. Listening to customers is crucial for any Company :)

Hey there, Hope you're doing good. There's a reason why SL and Target Price cannot be the same. Well, maybe they have changed it after realizing the inherent execution issues.

A trigger price activates a Stop Loss order when the price is reached and then the order is sent to the exchange and executed based on the limit or market price. If you are long, then the trigger price has to be higher than the SL-L limit price. Why? Because the stop loss must be triggered first and then the order will get activated at the exchange. The limit price is a buffer price above which the SL must get executed. If the target and limit are the same price, then there are higher chances of the order not getting executed and your trade will continue despite the SL level being breached.
Well I think I put it wrong about Zerodha SL order as in Zerodha SL orders can have trigger price and price equal so I don't think there is any issue and it is additional functionality for traders who don't even want to loose a single tick and want to buy at same price of trigger price. I will even suggest you to allow buy price less than trigger price as after trigger it is just a limit price order only and with that you will be the first one to have such functionality.

@Tejas Khoday

Currently BNF is around 30500 levels... If i want to place order for May end expiry with 30800 strike is it possible ?? or even 31000 but May end expiry is it possible ??

In the watchlist it shows me nothing... 0.

Do clarify please.

regards
Greg

Hey there! I have the same problem but not with lines, only with the rectangle tool. But yes, I can confirm the issue.
hi,

Rectangle i have faced issue many times... it will persist (after syncing) over higher TF's but not smaller ones...
But then this issue i have even noticed in Tradingview and investing.com

@D.Hatkar @Snake.Head @gregferns

This is the reply I had received from TV support long back:

"Price channel endpoints are placed too close to each other horizontally and on a higher timeframe those points merge so the channel can be displayed - it’s impossible to set an inclination angle in this case. Please increase the distance between the horizontal endpoints so that they are placed on different daily bars. Thank you!"

The start and end points of lines have to be on different daily bars for them to be visible. Not sure if you are facing similar issue. Check if this helps!