Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
New Update on our Platform: We have introduced "Margin Utilized" window so that traders can see a detailed break-up of how their funds are being utilized for trading. We did this to give a detailed insight to the trader on how his funds are allocated in real-time. This is most useful to active traders who have several positions and pending orders at the same time. We have given this update on Fyers Web as of now. It will be given in Mobile and Fyers One soon. Here's what the window looks like:

FYERS Web - Margin Utilized.png

I have also attached an excel sheet on the break-up for your reference. I hope this will add value in some way.

Happy Trading!

Attachments

Our support team tried to call you on your number but there they were not able to get through. The position has been squared off. This is FYI.
Hi all,

Thanks to all who tried to help me.... The matter has been closed since many days but i am posting now ( reason will be explained below)

I am currently in a country in Africa where they had elections on 30th dec. Counting began the next day and so to avoid rumours from 31st mid-morning they cut off the net all over the country. it did start for some time and so i squared off the positions that i had open.

I traded on 31st and it was my bad luck that i took 2 positions one of which was crude oil. The issue that came up during crude oil was that i went in for a CO LIMIT order. In my haste the 1st part of the CO got executed when crude hit that limit. But the STOP LOSS (2nd leg) of the order did not get executed because it was not in the proper format (i think it had some more decimals) So that got rejected and i ended up with a CO without the SL and i couldnt square off the order from my side and i did try ALL POSSIBILITIES.

Yes, customer support did try to call me and i once answered them but i could hear them and they couldn't hear me..... But thankfully they did square off the order... Because by the time they squared off and i called them again the net had been cut in the country and it has just now started that too not for everyone....

I did end up with a small loss in that trade i believe but thats not the point.. According to me FYERS needs to see that if a CO LIMIT order is not in proper format IT SHOULDNT EXECUTE THE TRADE AT ALL be it the 1st leg or the 2nd.... Anyway they know better.

I wished to just share my experience and see if they can make it a better experience in the future.

Regards
Greg

Dear Tejas,
I want to refer my friend to open only MCX a.c with you. But when I generate the referral link, the link will redirect to the page where only trading a.c/ demat a.c options available. So there is no option for MCX a.c opening.
What can I do now to refer MCX a.c, as most of my friends are trading in MCx only.
Plz clarify.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi all,

Thanks to all who tried to help me.... The matter has been closed since many days but i am posting now ( reason will be explained below)

I am currently in a country in Africa where they had elections on 30th dec. Counting began the next day and so to avoid rumours from 31st mid-morning they cut off the net all over the country. it did start for some time and so i squared off the positions that i had open.

I traded on 31st and it was my bad luck that i took 2 positions one of which was crude oil. The issue that came up during crude oil was that i went in for a CO LIMIT order. In my haste the 1st part of the CO got executed when crude hit that limit. But the STOP LOSS (2nd leg) of the order did not get executed because it was not in the proper format (i think it had some more decimals) So that got rejected and i ended up with a CO without the SL and i couldnt square off the order from my side and i did try ALL POSSIBILITIES.

Yes, customer support did try to call me and i once answered them but i could hear them and they couldn't hear me..... But thankfully they did square off the order... Because by the time they squared off and i called them again the net had been cut in the country and it has just now started that too not for everyone....

I did end up with a small loss in that trade i believe but thats not the point.. According to me FYERS needs to see that if a CO LIMIT order is not in proper format IT SHOULDNT EXECUTE THE TRADE AT ALL be it the 1st leg or the 2nd.... Anyway they know better.

I wished to just share my experience and see if they can make it a better experience in the future.

Regards
Greg
Hi @gregferns, Basically you entered incorrect tick size in the cover order and the order got rejected. We have given an update on the web platform. In the order book, you can click on the "Exit" button beside the order and it would exit all legs of the cover order. We did this precisely to deal with such situations. Also, this is available on the mobile app and Fyers One too. Since we couldn't reach you and you had sent us an email, we acted accordingly. Yeah, we will make an update which prevents the order from being submitted in the first place. I will have a chat with the tech team. Thanks for acknowledging our efforts.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Tejas,
I want to refer my friend to open only MCX a.c with you. But when I generate the referral link, the link will redirect to the page where only trading a.c/ demat a.c options available. So there is no option for MCX a.c opening.
What can I do now to refer MCX a.c, as most of my friends are trading in MCx only.
Plz clarify.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk
Hi, yes it will redirect to our account opening page itself. You see, we have a single account opening kit for all exchanges so while getting the account opened, please tick the MCX portion only. Also, remember to tell our team about it and we will do the needful.

@Tejas Khoday
Clients know nothing about i-darts, third party etc. They know the software as "Fyers One" and hence associate it with you. And it is full of bugs! Plz do something. Now as a most recent bug I discovered, Fyersone is showing continuous data by default in FnO charts. No option is given to switch between actual and continuous data.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi Tejas ... I was a silent spectator of this thread ... and finally decided to open account with fyers ... sent forms today ...

I mostly trade from mobile and or TAB ...

Hope I am able to do trades fluently with TAB/mobile which I m currently doing on "Z"

niftytaurus

Hi Tejas
I am trading with zerodha now, but I am fed up with their technical issues.
I can spend more money on brokerage but I dont want any technical glitches .I use Nest with zerodha.
Do you have nest kind of platform? whats the frequency of giving technical problem to traders by you?
You are providing every service like zerodha but I am still suspicious about technical thing ,as I frustated with zerodha.Technical issues & open position without any sl order & you dont know anything about order & when you call , lines are busy is dangerous thing.
I am ready to pay any amount of money for a stable platform , If you can assured me for that, I will open account & trade with you.
do you provide SL-M order for entry orders in CO & BO?
THANKS