kingsmasher1

Hi @Tejas Khoday

In Fyers platform, if i choose Camarilla and Auto, why is R5/S5 not visible? Is it your platform issue, or am i doing something wrong?
If i make it traditional, it becomes visible, but making Camarilla, it gets disabled.

Please suggest.
Thanks

Camarilla.png

kaly422000

fyers one now have mcx but did fyers start mcx. better give mcx scrips in fyers without opening account for mcx if possible. i saw today mcx scrips apears in serch but no value when entered. also same for bse scrips

Hi @Krushna,

1. Could you please mention the reason for rejection from the order book? Until then, can't really comment on it.
It says fund limit insufficient when I try to place limit order for profit booking.

When I am short and have SL order for buying and place new limit order for profit booking, I am not buying more. Suppose 100 short and 100 stop loss buy and then i go to place 50 limit buy order that doesnt mean I am placing order for 150 buy, as when limit buy order will be hit, i will reduce stop qty to 100 to 50.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas ... I was a silent spectator of this thread ... and finally decided to open account with fyers ... sent forms today ...

I mostly trade from mobile and or TAB ...

Hope I am able to do trades fluently with TAB/mobile which I m currently doing on "Z"
Hi @sach007, Why a silent spectator? Sure, we will do our best to ensure that your experience is hassle-free and smooth.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas
I am trading with zerodha now, but I am fed up with their technical issues.
I can spend more money on brokerage but I dont want any technical glitches .I use Nest with zerodha.
Do you have nest kind of platform? whats the frequency of giving technical problem to traders by you?
You are providing every service like zerodha but I am still suspicious about technical thing ,as I frustated with zerodha.Technical issues & open position without any sl order & you dont know anything about order & when you call , lines are busy is dangerous thing.
I am ready to pay any amount of money for a stable platform , If you can assured me for that, I will open account & trade with you.
do you provide SL-M order for entry orders in CO & BO?
THANKS
Hi @niftytaurus, Thanks for writing to us. I wouldn't like to comment on Zerodha. We don't provide NEST trader but we do provide FYERS One which is our desktop exe platform. In terms of features and information available, it has much more than what NEST provides. We have been around for a few years and have been successfully been able to deal with major event days, volatility and other issues. Connectivity and availability of our platform is the No. 1 priority for us and that's what we focus on the most. In fact, we have not launched a few features simply because we want to be sure that it works properly without bugs.

For example, we launched Bracket Orders & Cover Orders without SL order entry and trailing stop loss because of the possibility of failure if the order entry is beyond the price bands. Also, trailing stop-loss orders in BO are not that simple in the back-end. Hence, we decided to launch it phase by phase. It's one thing to launch a feature and another thing to ensure that it works perfectly.

Be rest assured that our priorities are in line with your expectations. That's something which will not change!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @Tejas Khoday

In Fyers platform, if i choose Camarilla and Auto, why is R5/S5 not visible? Is it your platform issue, or am i doing something wrong?
If i make it traditional, it becomes visible, but making Camarilla, it gets disabled.

Please suggest.
Thanks

View attachment 32469
Hi @kingsmasher1, Each pivot point type has different calculations. For more information, please read our blog post on Brainstorm - https://fyers.in/introducing-pivot-points-on-fyers-web/

Hope this helps.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
NSE & MCX both can be traded from same account or need to have different account and maintain separate margins?
@monkeybusiness, We want to offer unified margins for all segments. However, due to regulations, the margins have to be maintained separately. It's currently a grey area in the back-end operations so we're going by the industry standards. However, please note that the account opening process is unified. In the sense, you don't have to open 2 different accounts as such. It's a single account opening kit. Only margins are to be maintained separately. We have written all the details regarding trading on MCX in this blog post on Brainstorm - https://fyers.in/introducing-mcx/

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
fyers one now have mcx but did fyers start mcx. better give mcx scrips in fyers without opening account for mcx if possible. i saw today mcx scrips apears in serch but no value when entered. also same for bse scrips
Hey @kaly422000, MCX is already live except that Business Standard wrote about it very late :). So far, folks on @Traderji get the latest information about us before anyone else. https://www.business-standard.com/a...-exchange-mcx-for-traders-119010700737_1.html

You can trade in MCX on all our platforms including FYERS One. It's just that the feed starts after MCX segment activation on the platform. However, all the feeds are readily available on FYERS Web.

We have already acquired the BSE license but the integration with BSE is taking a bit of time. We shall make it available at the earliest.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
It says fund limit insufficient when I try to place limit order for profit booking.

When I am short and have SL order for buying and place new limit order for profit booking, I am not buying more. Suppose 100 short and 100 stop loss buy and then i go to place 50 limit buy order that doesnt mean I am placing order for 150 buy, as when limit buy order will be hit, i will reduce stop qty to 100 to 50.
Yes, we will work on this. Currently, it does block additional margin. The way to go about it is to cancel the stop loss and place a profit booking order if you don't want margins to be blocked. In the alternative, you can just drag the stop-loss order from the chart and book your profits. You can do this through cover orders too.

You could also use Bracket Orders to avoid this altogether and the leverage is much higher too.