Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi tejas, sometimes when we place an order it is in transit stage for more time like 20 to 30 seconds. Today i am observing it often. May i know the reason?

And also is there any possibility of developing a feature of placing multiple orders at a time ? Like placing pe plus ce sell at a time in fyers mobile? By creating check boxes for watchlist items is it possible?
Hi @anildnr, Off late, one of our telecom provider Bharti Airtel has regular issues with the latency with their leased lines. We're taking measures to circumvent such issues but the problem is that it is not predictable because other leased line providers also have similar issues. We'll figure out how to deal with this better.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
A small update in the order window of FYERS Web: Someone on this thread had asked us about this feature. We have developed it today. The new update will save your previous order type preferences. For example, if you had placed/clicked on Cover order limit and closed the window, it will save your preferences when you re-open the order window.

A thing to remember: When you click on the BUY/SELL buttons on the floating widget, by default the order window will pre-select the order type as "Market". To avoid this, just click on the '+' icon along the right side of the chart crosshair. This is the best way to make use of the pre-selected preferences while placing orders.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks a lot... One more requirement is MTM not shown in fyers web... Plz look into this too.
A small update in the order window of FYERS Web: Someone on this thread had asked us about this feature. We have developed it today. The new update will save your previous order type preferences. For example, if you had placed/clicked on Cover order limit and closed the window, it will save your preferences when you re-open the order window.

A thing to remember: When you click on the BUY/SELL buttons on the floating widget, by default the order window will pre-select the order type as "Market". To avoid this, just click on the '+' icon along the right side of the chart crosshair. This is the best way to make use of the pre-selected preferences while placing orders.

Hope this clarifies.
Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

It's shown but for individual trades. For all the trades we are in not able to find the total MTM on fyers web. Already mentioned this in this thread . Until exit from all the trades we can't able to see the MTM in fyers web. But this facility available in both fyers one and mobile platform.
MTM is not shown as in? Can you please frame your entire query properly?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
It's shown but for individual trades. For all the trades we are in not able to find the total MTM on fyers web. Already mentioned this in this thread . Until exit from all the trades we can't able to see the MTM in fyers web. But this facility available in both fyers one and mobile platform.

Hmmm, yes. Your feedback has been noted. We will put this on our priority list.

Stay tuned for the update, thanks!