Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
As a trader we need a reliable platform first. The fancy indicators and all other things are all secondary. If fyers team consider this, they may grow fast. Else this too be another scrap like zerodha. Hope they will consider on order execution part as their prime agenda.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk
Order execution is the prime agenda! Everything else is secondary. We take that more seriously than anything else that is reported.

@pannet1, Yes, economics drives our decision-making too. We'll see how we can accommodate MetaTrader in our product offering. It has to be feasible to be able to support the users who are on it. You see, our business is a game of wafer-thin margins. We do a lot of work to earn a maximum of ₹20/- per trade. The traditional players and institutional investors who I know personally, think that it is complete lunacy. Right now, I'm pondering over the economics of my effort on Traderji! :) Any idea how many active users there are out here?

The moderators should know best?
@timepass
A lot of info is available on the home page.

1540819695130.png

How many active Fyers traders ? Can't say.

The load of handling public queries can get very tedious, maybe some dedicated media managers can be assigned for it.

Also, as mentioned by me somewhere herein, as with everything else in life, carry on doing the right thing, and the tide will turn some day.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
A lot of info is available on the home page.

View attachment 30057

How many active Fyers traders ? Can't say.

The load of handling public queries can get very tedious, maybe some dedicated media managers can be assigned for it.

Also, as mentioned by me somewhere herein, as with everything else in life, carry on doing the right thing, and the tide will turn some day.

Any idea how many of the 187,142 members are active on a regular basis in terms of percentages and how often are they active (Twice in a week types/once in a month)?

Yeah, but I'm very particular about the quality of communications at FYERS. Hence, I thought I'd find some good resources here on Traderji and posted a job offer to see who would like to take up that role but it seems like everyone out here is busy raking in the chips by the day. Yes, your suggestions and advice is great @timepass.

Any idea how many of the 187,142 members are active on a regular basis in terms of percentages and how often are they active (Twice in a week types/once in a month)?
Traderji will have more detailed statistics, send him a PM about it. Your thread is permanently on the home page because it is a broker thread, and an active one at that :)

Keeping the thread active keeps you on the front page.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday Today was a bit of a disappointing day for me trading on Fyers web. Firstly, the price feed kept going off intermittently. At about 2:30 PM the web page became unresponsive when I started to flip between charts. Eventually, it froze. I then tried to reload the page which took eternity. There was no probem with my browser as i was able to do tasks on other tabs. Even Zerodha was working fine. So cant complain about the browser or my internet connection.
I closed the tab and when I tried to login in again, it said that my account was locked. I couldnt unlock the account on my own despite making numerous attempts. A user should be able to unlock the account by providing his email id/pan number right? It didnt happen though.
I called your support team who were quick enough to re-set the password. When I managed to log in, order modification was a problem. Every time I modified an order, it took at least 30-40 seconds to reflect the changes. This is precious time for a trader on expiry day.
All of this monkey business ended up costing me dearly.

Kindly ensure that basic things like order placing/modification/executions etc happen efficiently. A trader needs a reliable platform to work on. I trust that you will take serious note of these technical issues and have them sorted out asap.

PS: I have posted a screen shot of the page earlier.
Just checked with my tech team and the feedback is that there were no issues at our end with the order management and data transmission. It's strange that you faced these issues. Were you running several other apps on your system? If this happens again, you can let me know by writing to me personally. I agree time is more precious on expiry. Also, as an alternative, please try using the app if you find one has become slow for some unknown reason. Just a quick solution to deal with running positions in the meanwhile.

Riskyman

Just checked with my tech team and the feedback is that there were no issues at our end with the order management and data transmission. It's strange that you faced these issues. Were you running several other apps on your system? If this happens again, you can let me know by writing to me personally. I agree time is more precious on expiry. Also, as an alternative, please try using the app if you find one has become slow for some unknown reason. Just a quick solution to deal with running positions in the meanwhile.
Thanks Tejas. i wasn't running many apps on my system. Just a couple of browser tabs that are usually open. Guess shit happens!!

pannet1

It's easier to launch new platforms than to provide support for it. It's exciting to announce something new and get heads to turn but the real work begins after the launch when the expectations of users begin to escalate but the guys who provide the platform are unwilling to make the required changes.
i think there is a difference here. i believe you should not be responsible for MT5 hiccups or you just should be able to pass on the buck to BSE or Meta (company). Otherwise it's not worth the effort. The main advantage is apart from standard indicators everything else can be added by users and you will not be responsible for it. But the fact that NSE did not embrace is a big let off.

this is contrary to trading view, where you are directly answerable for the trading platform woes to Fyers users.