Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
yes, BSE started mt5 but no broker is ready to embrace it, i guess.
It's easier to launch new platforms than to provide support for it. It's exciting to announce something new and get heads to turn but the real work begins after the launch when the expectations of users begin to escalate but the guys who provide the platform are unwilling to make the required changes.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Good morning. Sorry for the late reply. I'm pretty sure that FYERS will bring MetaTrader for its users once they get the BSE licence. @Tejas Khoday seems to me like the guy who is ready to deliver what their customers ask for. I'm very positive about that.
Hey @D.Hatkar, I can't assure you that as of now. We don't want our services to become a jigsaw puzzle. I hope BSE has figured everything out properly and that MT5 will do what it takes on Indian exchanges. Like I said launching a platform is easy, but providing support for it and optimizing it from time to time is the most important part.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am not able to login in Fyers one. I am getting this message

Your subscription has expired.

I am able to login in Fyers Web
When you get this message, please send a mail to [email protected] asking to extend the subscription and it'll be done immediately. If you can't wait that long and want to place trades you can use FYERS Web / FYERS Markets (Mobile app).

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
At the end of the day, its economics that drives everything. Tejas is having a genuine big complaint that the user base is not big enough for him to do many things which he wishes. I am optimistic pessimist on this matter.
@pannet1, Yes, economics drives our decision-making too. We'll see how we can accommodate MetaTrader in our product offering. It has to be feasible to be able to support the users who are on it. You see, our business is a game of wafer-thin margins. We do a lot of work to earn a maximum of ₹20/- per trade. The traditional players and institutional investors who I know personally, think that it is complete lunacy. Right now, I'm pondering over the economics of my effort on Traderji! :) Any idea how many active users there are out here?

The moderators should know best?
@timepass

Actually i am using fyers screener to enter a trade. So I hardly need to log in fyers one and placing entry order through fyers web and will check my MTM and exit position through fyers mobile. As earlier mentioned about the delay in order execution and MTM in Fyers web.
FYERS One takes longer to load since it's an EXE platform. If you're in a hurry to place trades, then you best bets are FYERS Web & our mobile app, FYERS Markets.
Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk