Riskyman

Anyone here using the Fyers mobile app? Would like to hear good/bad things if you have any experience with it.
I dont like to trade on the phone but will be a nice thing to have in an emergency.

pannet1

It's always nice to meet other Linux users. I've been using Linux Mint for years. I've set up Windows in Virtualbox, which I'm VERY careful with, & not afraid to dump & re-install every now & then to ensure that there are no security issues. I use Tor browser to access Fyers Web. Will look into Min browser.
Forgot to mention, when i was frustrated with Ubuntu, Mint was the obvious choice with excellent package management. But when i opened the browser it had the google name printed all over it. So I lost interest in it and never had it as primary distro.

pannet1

Good morning. Sorry for the late reply. I'm pretty sure that FYERS will bring MetaTrader for its users once they get the BSE licence. @Tejas Khoday seems to me like the guy who is ready to deliver what their customers ask for. I'm very positive about that.
At the end of the day, its economics that drives everything. Tejas is having a genuine big complaint that the user base is not big enough for him to do many things which he wishes. I am optimistic pessimist on this matter.

At the end of the day, its economics that drives everything. Tejas is having a genuine big complaint that the user base is not big enough for him to do many things which he wishes. I am optimistic pessimist on this matter.
They are on the right track. Just carry on doing the right thing and wait for the tide to arrive. Maybe one of these days some other big broker will have a scandal and the traders will look out for other viable options.