headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
This forum is already responsive... kinda surprised!
:)
There are good numbers of silent old members(active pro traders) also present in the TJ forums, who still visit the forums.. they don't even post frequently...but many such old ids still active.... TJ is one of the oldest & popular forums since a decade.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
:)
There are good numbers of silent old members(active pro traders) also present in the TJ forums, who still visit the forums.. they don't even post frequently...but many such old ids still active.... TJ is one of the oldest & popular forums since a decade.
Then its a mistake to have not been here all this while when other brokers were making hay!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Options chain is available for all F&O scrips including Bank Nifty weekly options. When did you last check?
I meant to say live analysis window for Bank Nifty Weekly Options like Nifty options which easily available from top menu-

FnO Analysis->Nifty Live Put/Call analysis window for strikes Near, Next & Far. This is very useful, derived from option chain.

Is that the Same put/call analysis window available for Bank Nifty Weekly Options (current, next & 3rd week)?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I meant to say live analysis window for Bank Nifty Weekly Options like Nifty options which easily available from top menu-

FnO Analysis->Nifty Live Put/Call analysis window for strikes Near, Next & Far. This is very useful, derived from option chain.

Is that the Same put/call analysis window available for Bank Nifty Weekly Options (current, next & 3rd week)?
Yes it is available. You'll need to select nit from the drop down menu. In total, all 4 weekly expiries are available in the same window.

princy01

Yes I also sell options on expiry day intraday, and I do carry over to expiry too

Do you have good intraday low margins for writing options?

kaly422000

thanx .first when the brokarage revised to only rs 20/, was dissapointed and with feedback from ur company customer care that only rs 20/ flat brokarge is aplicable not like .1/.01 or rs 20/ as most discount broker charges. so now relived to know about but pls confirm that u r introducing .1/.01 or rs 20/ which is lower brokarage.
any way small trader dont have problem with ur previous brokarage .01/.1 or rs 100/ which is lower with free call to trade and that was awesome for small trader and beginner ,may be u can also retain that brokarage with existing one(its my view).
another glitches for opening of account is the ecs mandate form, better if fyers intro of their own demat soon or remove that mandate form. i think this type of mandate form used by NBFC to debit emi.
so many traders opts for adding other demat with ur trading account.
lastly comliment about ur trading platform .it is awesome but i think u will intro bo and co latter but one thing stop loss order is some thing different .better to have sl order with limit and market.
i have tested demo

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
thanx .first when the brokarage revised to only rs 20/, was dissapointed and with feedback from ur company customer care that only rs 20/ flat brokarge is aplicable not like .1/.01 or rs 20/ as most discount broker charges. so now relived to know about but pls confirm that u r introducing .1/.01 or rs 20/ which is lower brokarage.
any way small trader dont have problem with ur previous brokarage .01/.1 or rs 100/ which is lower with free call to trade and that was awesome for small trader and beginner ,may be u can also retain that brokarage with existing one(its my view).
another glitches for opening of account is the ecs mandate form, better if fyers intro of their own demat soon or remove that mandate form. i think this type of mandate form used by NBFC to debit emi.
so many traders opts for adding other demat with ur trading account.
lastly comliment about ur trading platform .it is awesome but i think u will intro bo and co latter but one thing stop loss order is some thing different .better to have sl order with limit and market.
i have tested demo
Hi, the brokerage is revised as follows:
1. Equity delivery - 0.1% < 20
2. Equity intraday - 0.01% < 20
3. Futures - 0.01% < 20
4. Options - 20

Yeah I agree that our own DP license will make things much more convenient for us and clients. We're planning to get it by end of this year. This market is more price sensitive than I initially ascertained. Hence, we decided to match the existing prices offered by others.

BO/CO will take a while I have to admit. By the way, SL order can be used with market and limit. If you have doubts, please call customer support: 080-46251111.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
IL&FS faces problems in collecting annual maintenance charges. In spite of ECS, many accounts do not have any balance. Initially cheques used to bounce, now ECS/NACH bounces too. They go nuts over this.