My issue are as follow:
1. I am watching fut price then buy/sell option; so i m not predefined which price of option i hv to buy/sell because it’s depends on spot/fut price. So cant place early limit conditional order when future reach that particular price then option buy.
2. I hv to place multiple order of required different legs of option strategy same time now this is difficult for me to wait one order confirmed then place second order (snap i hv added).
3. Mostly my position big no of size i cant wait for fully execution of order; due to this reason yesterday i hv to forceful bought at 66 when i caught price 60 just because of limit price i hv to chase and given 10% costly rate to buy.
4. I clearly told i dont want leverage or margin so its not difficult to calc margin and fund balance requirement.
you also acknowledge atm and near otm itm liquid then wat is the issue; i m telling i dont need stock option or far otm option.
so kindly request you to see my case different way and allow option mkt order for me atleast as a full time trader i must required this. You as brokrage house best among all discount broker i admit this.

@Tejas Khoday
Thanks a lot for resolving the issue; fyers is awesome in customer services; i had used earlier few brokers but they suck in providing correct chart and services; but fyers good, accurate, customer-oriented, fast service. My best wishes with fyers team

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I can understand this, atleast allow without margin mkt order; myself buying only one lot with 1L where actual price i know max 10k per lot as risk management. I am totally against margin trades but this is not making sense in such liquid script u guyz turn off mkt order due to not able to calc margin (calc on based of maximum loss+10%extra) no issue.
Till time I will see further option or trade future. I want actually quick trading system with chart not want watching order window and askbid for it as i know liquidity before placing order.
In fast market your suggestions not practically possible to watch ask bid best price order place, if order open thenre-edit again and again except watching wat is happening in market.
@Tejas Khoday
Hi @sanjufunda,

I have asked my risk team to get in touch with you.

Will take this issue offline.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@Tejas Khoday Yes.It really confuses me when I trade options in fast moving markets.One is that I have to select "Margin" even though I have to Carry it for the next day when In fact i dont pay margin for it.The other fact is when I want to square off at limit I don'nt know if there is an option.
either I have to click on the chart at market order . or click in the position and both close at marker with adverse price.If i try to sell for square off the RMS thinks I need to write the option as a fresh position and asks for margin. why do we have CNC and Margin which confuses a trader a lot.
CO,Inraday and CNC are good enough.why do we need Margin?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
1.Any idea howlong will it take?
2And do you provide quarterly charts in tradingview api?
3can we enter custom time frame charts?
4are you providing historical chart in trading view api from the day stock was listed in exchange?
1. I have been working on the enablements with the clearing member to get things up and ready. In fact, BSE work has taken up most of my day today. I don't want to commit timelines because it can come back and bite us if things are slowed down due to regulatory or compliance hurdles. One of the biggest hurdles is the commissioning of leased lines which gets done at a snail's pace. Why? Because there are many layers that delay the process. Basically, the exchange has outsourced infrastructure related work to a third party agency which has further outsourced last mile connectivity to another third party and the Telcoms don't don't deal with the broker directly due to the institutional protocol. The ball is in their court now. We are in the waiting game again.

2. Not yet. The timeframe for overnight charts currently available - Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly. Quarterly can be done. Feedback is noted.

3. Custom Timeframe charts have not been enabled yet.

4. We provide 20 years of historical data for all stocks on NSE. For stocks which are listed after 1998, we provide data since IPO. Other than that, we provide more than 1 year of intraday historical data of 1-minute candle onwards. This is perhaps the highest in India. Also, please note that we provide EOD and historical data of from the inception of the contract. This is not available on Tradingview or most other trading platform in India.

Last edited:

john302928

Could you please elaborate on the last 2 statements? "Also, please note that we provide historical data on derivative contracts. This is not available on Tradingview. "
Did you mean you are providing charts for derivative contracts for expired contracts AS WELL ? or you meant something else.
Did you mean that you are not providing this chart with 20 years of data in tradingview api and you are providing only on your fyers charting platform?

Satya.

frm a longer tym,I wish 2 open a/c wid Fyers,bt dis days i m nt trading at all,worried abt sebi's floating news here n der dat levreg will b lessen or networth has 2 b produced 2 trd eq cash market.
no1 is givin sm clear answrs,jst depressing news is all ovr.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
frm a longer tym,I wish 2 open a/c wid Fyers,bt dis days i m nt trading at all,worried abt sebi's floating news here n der dat levreg will b lessen or networth has 2 b produced 2 trd eq cash market.
no1 is givin sm clear answrs,jst depressing news is all ovr.
Like I mentioned in the other thread, traders will continue to trade as long as there are opportunities in the market. Regulations are out of our control and no amount of worrying in this regard can change the future. You're a trader, you should know best! SEBI is registering feedback and everyone may just be jumping the gun. Hence, go ahead and open the account with us if you want to try out our platforms.

All the best!

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Dear TJ Members,

I wrote a post on FYERS policies on Physical Settlement of Stock Derivatives. Here's the link to the post.

Hope this will be helpful in the days to come.
@
Tejas Khoday

Good post.

One suggestion,

In that post, you have used Bank Nifty Options as an example for calculation under
Our Policies:

But Bank Nifty is Index Derivative, it is not Stock Derivative. Bank Nifty may not come under Physical Settlement in future too.

You know, nowadays the traders are already very much worried due to various restrictions applied by SEBI.
Index F&O traders may be more depressed by seeing your Bank Nifty Options as an example.
You are giving them unwanted tension unintentionally. :playful:

You can change your example to any of effectively 45 stocks that are come under the physical settlement.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@
Tejas Khoday

Good post.

One suggestion,

In the You have used Bank Nifty Options as an example for calculation under
Our Policies:

But Bank is Index Derivative it is not Stock Derivative, it may not come under Physical Settlement in future too.

You know, nowadays the traders are already very much worried due to various restrictions applied by SEBI.
Index F&O traders may be more depressed by seeing your Bank Nifty Options as an example.
You are giving them unwanted tension unintentionally. :playful:

You can change your example to any of effectively 45 stocks that are come under the physical settlement.
Noted. True, it might actually confuse some but CTM is applicable for index contracts too. The thing is for stock derivative contracts, CTM expiry for stock derivatives is a rare issue.

Last edited: