D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
To Fyers Team,
First of all let me say that intraday historical data on Fyers Web and Cloud saving feature is awesome. But could you pls permanently fix the trend line replication problem in Fyers Web? Sometimes the trend lines replication are shown and sometimes not in single chart window mode. I do technical analysis by drawing support and resistance lines with trend lines from Monthly charts till 5 minutely charts for intraday trading but the bugs with trend line replication is causing a real problem in doing correct analysis.
It happens when you directly switch from very high time frame to very low time frame and vice versa. Eg. If you draw a trend line on the daily chart and you switch to a 1 minute chart, you won't see the trendline. However, if you first switch to the hourly chart, then the 15 minutes, then 5 minutes and 3 or 2 minutes chart, you'll only then see it on the 1 minute time frame. Nevertheless, its a bug.

Hi Tejas,
After watching the videos of Fyers one and fyers web. I recently moved from Zerodha to Fyers with very high capital amount. Following are the issues I am facing with Fyers and I am now worried with the following issues. :(.

I do have very high speed internet connection of 125 Mbps, so none of the issues related internet connection speed.

I have also suggested some of the new functionality request, which I feel it makes Fyers unique from other brokers. I hope you will consider that too.

Order Placement issues
Once I tried Market order with Bank Nifty and it got rejected saying the MO is not allowed Bank Nifty. I dont see any information on fyers website that Fyers is not allowing the Market order in Bank Nifty. Even though, I am not fan of Market order, I expected the broker has to be transparent what they allow and what they do not before opening the account.

Fyers one - Issues

1) Annoying popup window while changing the charts in Fyers one. While trading, it is obvious people use to select/change the scripts frequently.
1535785195845.png

2) Confirmation message after order placed successfully (Annoying)
I do option hedging and Bank Nifty moves quickly up and down, and this annoying popup message appears once the order is placed successfully and it also freezes for 2 seconds once I clicked Ok.
I have account on Angel broking, Zerodha, I dont face any annoying popup or freezing windows like this.

3) Fyers one Freezing once I click on refresh

Once I click on Refresh, Sometimes the Fyers one is freezing for 3 to 4 seconds and it is too annoying. I am not able to click any window in Fyers one during this freezing.

1535770795798.png

Fyers one - New functionality request
1) Need an option in the preferences to hide the success message popup once the order is placed.

2) Option to default desired quantity in Fyers one in preferences

1535784890455.png

2) "Square of All at LTP" is missing in fyers one and Fyers web. This will be very useful to close all positions in the market at 3.0 Clock.

1535774669719.png

3) Not able to move the chart left or right with cursor. I have to use horizontal bar to do that. the charts are completely unusable without this option.

1535771716884.png

4) Fyers one Chart Scaling

The Fyers one charts are scaling properly, once I click on 1, 5, 15 min chart, the charts scaled with zoom out. I have to zoom evertytime in to proper scaling once I click on 1, 5, 15 min charts.

1535772176685.png

Fyers Web - Issues
1) DOM Window issue

I trade mostly at Bank Nifty and the DOM prices are moving very at the top or at down and sometimes most the DOM is hidden at top/bottom.
Even though there is a option for center view. it is not really usable or we can't even able to watch it. Because it is moving top and bottom.

Can you please fix this to stay at center without any movement, otherwise this DOM is really unusable.

1535774106822.png

Fyers Web - Enhancement request( Missing functionalities)

1) Buy Limit and Sell Limit
Can we have additional option of "Buy LTP" and "Sell LTP". Or do we have the option of changing the buy Market / Sell Market to LTP ?

Buy Market and Sell Market will be used in extreme conditions like when there is quick movement the market. But 99% of the time traders enter and exit at LTP(Current Price).

1535773266496.png

1) Square of at LTP.
Currently the close button is selling at Market price. Instead, it would be good if we have a option to to set the close button to "Square of at LTP".

1535773033015.png

2) "Square of All at LTP" is missing in fyers web and Fyers One. This will be very useful to close all positions in the market at 3.0 Clock.

3) Screenshot taken from Trading view. Play sound on order execution. This option is missing in the Fyers web, This is very important for us, because even if we minimized the window, or if we are in other window, we come to know, some order has been executed by the sound.

1535772514739.png

Backoffice - Issues
1) Backoffice is not getting logged in properly sometimes. it is showing incorrect password , even though I enter correct password. Sometimes is throwing the dump. I have already reported this to the Fyers support team.

2) Backoffice is not user friendly. This needs to be improved.

Well some brokers provides some of the functionalities and some is not. These are most important functionalities which traders expect at first place.
As Fyers committed to Technology, I hope these suggestions will be considered and implemented.

Regards,
Rajesh

Last edited:
It happens when you directly switch from very high time frame to very low time frame and vice versa. Eg. If you draw a trend line on the daily chart and you switch to a 1 minute chart, you won't see the trendline. However, if you first switch to the hourly chart, then the 15 minutes, then 5 minutes and 3 or 2 minutes chart, you'll only then see it on the 1 minute time frame. Nevertheless, its a bug.
I dont trade on 1 min. I never said anything about drawing trend lines on daily time frame and switching to 1 min for entries? I trade on 5 min time frame only. I mainly use 30 min/Hourly time frame for trend direction and use 5 min time frame for entries. Trend lines drawn on 30 min time frame also do not show when switching to 5 min time frame which is ridiculous. But I also draw support and resistance lines including trend lines on higher time frames to make sure I dont buy into resistance and sell into support as higher time frame support and resistance lines including trend lines have more weightage compared to lower time frames. Damn right there is a bug and Fyers team are not addressing the issue. Tejas when will your team fix the above problem as it is long overdue? Fyers web platform is the best web trading platform in India to date and to keep it that way I suggest Fyers team start fixing these critical bugs.

Last edited:

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
I dont trade on 1 min. I never said anything about drawing trend lines on daily time frame and switching to 1 min for entries? I trade on 5 min time frame only. I mainly use 30 min/Hourly time frame for trend direction and use 5 min time frame for entries. Trend lines drawn on 30 min time frame also do not show when switching to 5 min time frame which is ridiculous. But I also draw support and resistance lines including trend lines on higher time frames to make sure I dont buy into resistance and sell into support as higher time frame support and resistance lines including trend lines have more weightage compared to lower time frames. Damn right there is a bug and Fyers team are not addressing the issue. Tejas when will your team fix the above problem as it is long overdue? Fyers web platform is the best web trading platform in India to date and to keep it that way I suggest Fyers team start fixing these critical bugs.
My answer is still valid. I just gave an example. It doesn't matter if you trade on 1 min. chart or draw a trend-line on the daily chart. I'm saying that that is one way of reproducing the issue. FYERS have already reported it to TradingView. All they can do now is sit and wait. Happy weekend.

My answer is still valid. I just gave an example. It doesn't matter if you trade on 1 min. chart or draw a trend-line on the daily chart. I'm saying that that is one way of reproducing the issue. FYERS have already reported it to TradingView. All they can do now is sit and wait. Happy weekend.
Traders have been pointing out about this bug since the starting of Fyers web platform. I even contacted Fyers support in Nov 2017 and reported the same matter then and it still has not been resolved. Happy Weekend to you too.

Last edited:

Snake.Head

Hello Everyone,

1. We have introduced Bracket Orders (Phase - 1) with effect from today. We have decided to implement its functionality in 2 phases to ensure a glitch-free implementation. In the first week or so, it is enabled only for the intraday equity segment. Once everything is clear, we will enable it for all segments. Post that we will work on Phase 2 which involves Trailing Stop Loss functionality.

2. We have also introduced a New Order Window on Fyers Web and scrapped the old one. I wanted to launch this along with Bracket Orders so that our clients can get the update at the same time thereby reducing the amount of time it takes to adjust to 2 new different features. We have taken extensive feedback before implementing the new order window. Overall, it should help you save a few seconds while placing orders. Some of you had reported that the old order window cannot be moved around and the platform doesn't remember which part of the screen you want it to appear on. With this new implementation, that is taken care of too. Also, this order window will remember your recent order preference based on past action. That will help save some time too.

I have written a blog post on this here. If you have any doubts or clarifications, you can ask me here or on in the comment section of the blog. I won't be able to reply starting now because I have to go out of town today for work. Will be back tomorrow to give clarifications if there are any. In the meanwhile, you can contact our support team. Here's the link - https://fyers.in/introducing-bracket-orders-phase-1/

Happy Trading!
Get BO order with Stop order type

Hello Everyone,

1. We have introduced Bracket Orders (Phase - 1) with effect from today. We have decided to implement its functionality in 2 phases to ensure a glitch-free implementation. In the first week or so, it is enabled only for the intraday equity segment. Once everything is clear, we will enable it for all segments. Post that we will work on Phase 2 which involves Trailing Stop Loss functionality.

2. We have also introduced a New Order Window on Fyers Web and scrapped the old one. I wanted to launch this along with Bracket Orders so that our clients can get the update at the same time thereby reducing the amount of time it takes to adjust to 2 new different features. We have taken extensive feedback before implementing the new order window. Overall, it should help you save a few seconds while placing orders. Some of you had reported that the old order window cannot be moved around and the platform doesn't remember which part of the screen you want it to appear on. With this new implementation, that is taken care of too. Also, this order window will remember your recent order preference based on past action. That will help save some time too.

I have written a blog post on this here. If you have any doubts or clarifications, you can ask me here or on in the comment section of the blog. I won't be able to reply starting now because I have to go out of town today for work. Will be back tomorrow to give clarifications if there are any. In the meanwhile, you can contact our support team. Here's the link - https://fyers.in/introducing-bracket-orders-phase-1/

Happy Trading!
Hi Tejas

There is a Braket order option in the Basket Order form. But it doesnt seem to work. I have built a strategy which needs this functionality. Can you fix this option asap?

1535875308590.png