cloudTrader

Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the late information today! With effect from 26th February 2018, we have launched Cover Orders (CO). I wasn't able to inform you'll earlier about it because I was overseeing the implementation of our new systems. I'm sitting here trying to write a detailed post about how to use Cover Orders but since you'll in Traderji are already aware of it, I thought I'll just make the announcement anyways. We have also implemented a feature where the trade from charts functionality on Fyers Web works just fine with Cover orders. You can modify the stop loss by moving the SL price on the chart itself.

Hope this is as per your satisfaction. WIll revert to any queries raised tomorrow. Gn!
This is just Awesome. I was really waiting for this feature. Never asked for it in this thread but really commendable of you for thinking & then implementing this feature. Great !!

RockyRobust

Many traders are not yet aware of Price Ladder trading. So I wrote a long & detailed post explaining how it can be used on our blog, Brainstorm. You might find this useful if you haven't explored it yet: Price Ladder Trading. If you have any questions or queries, do feel free to ask in the comment section of the blog, I am pretty active there too.
Whenever I looked at Ninja Trader , I wished to trade through this feature. Interesting and informative article. :happy:

superman

There are no charges for the desktop software right ? Can we use NSE Now desktop software also in parallel to the one provided by Fyers?

I think there are no account opening charges ,, Any charges I may miss out to open a pure trading account (no Demat account required)