TraderGYO

So far, we've tried to make it as convenient as possible on Fyers Web.
That did not answer my question. Anyways, thank you.
I agree with this
@Tejas Khoday Kindly look into this matter
or else select both price has same,so that user does't have add full price
Exactly the point I was trying to make. Hopefully other members demand this too.

Mukr

How much time it will take to open the account once documents (Account opening etc.) received at your end.
since i too opened account in fyers trading account took 1 working day after documents got received to them and DP might take 5 days ..for me it took 2 weeks because of my signature problem and thats like 1 year back

since i too opened account in fyers trading account took 1 working day after documents got received to them and DP might take 5 days ..for me it took 2 weeks because of my signature problem and thats like 1 year back
In my case I forget to attach self attested Aadhaar Card, PAN copies and now I have to send them again.:eek:
Does self attested copies are still required in this digital era where almost everything can be done online :p

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Mukr, this is because trading account is in our control. However, IL&FS demat accounts have a lengthier and a more bureaucratic approach to open the same person's account. We will try and change this at the earliest.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In my case I forget to attach self attested Aadhaar Card, PAN copies and now I have to send them again.:eek:
Does self attested copies are still required in this digital era where almost everything can be done online :p
@ankur07090, A digital account opening experience was made possible only in 2016 and it took more than a year for big institutions to make the process robust. If we had our own DP license, we would have been one of the first ones to go live with a fully digital experience. Unfortunately, regulations can create new hurdles or leave some old issues resolved. For instance, when opening an account with a broker online, you will still have to sign the physical POA as OTPs are not accepted as signatures. This is because it has to be authorized by the Notary as per the law. The point I am trying to make is that we have been in the digital era for a long time now but the finance sector has not caught up yet in terms of technology. This is either due to safety concerns or complacency or both.

@ankur07090, A digital account opening experience was made possible only in 2016 and it took more than a year for big institutions to make the process robust. If we had our own DP license, we would have been one of the first ones to go live with a fully digital experience. Unfortunately, regulations can create new hurdles or leave some old issues resolved. For instance, when opening an account with a broker online, you will still have to sign the physical POA as OTPs are not accepted as signatures. This is because it has to be authorized by the Notary as per the law. The point I am trying to make is that we have been in the digital era for a long time now but the finance sector has not caught up yet in terms of technology. This is either due to safety concerns or complacency or both.
Hmm, I understand that due to safety concerns hand written signature are still preferred. Although I have to wait for 1 more week to join FYERS. :happy:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the late information today! With effect from 26th February 2018, we have launched Cover Orders (CO). I wasn't able to inform you'll earlier about it because I was overseeing the implementation of our new systems. I'm sitting here trying to write a detailed post about how to use Cover Orders but since you'll in Traderji are already aware of it, I thought I'll just make the announcement anyways. We have also implemented a feature where the trade from charts functionality on Fyers Web works just fine with Cover orders. You can modify the stop loss by moving the SL price on the chart itself.

Hope this is as per your satisfaction. WIll revert to any queries raised tomorrow. Gn!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the late information today! With effect from 26th February 2018, we have launched Cover Orders (CO). I wasn't able to inform you'll earlier about it because I was overseeing the implementation of our new systems. I'm sitting here trying to write a detailed post about how to use Cover Orders but since you'll in Traderji are already aware of it, I thought I'll just make the announcement anyways. We have also implemented a feature where the trade from charts functionality on Fyers Web works just fine with Cover orders. You can modify the stop loss by moving the SL price on the chart itself.

Hope this is as per your satisfaction. WIll revert to any queries raised tomorrow. Gn!
Congrats !!

Is it just cover orders or bracket orders too ?