Sir their bo/co leverage already available on their website
Oh, I didn't know.

The introduction to BO wasn't announced here, was it ?

Well, Fyers users, please give a feedback on how well is it working .. the Bracket orders.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Fyers,

I guess you are close to introducing the Bracket Orders.

Hope you are also working on the leverages you are going to offer for BO/CO. That too is a very competitive space and perhaps a deciding point for many traders.
Yeah, will keep that in mind too @timepass. Currently, Cover orders are in beta and a select group of clients are using it. Upon the successful launch and positive feedback, we will move on to Bracket Orders, not until then.

Fyers, I understand the part about charging for auto-square off and call-n-trade. Do you provide a bill for the same ? I suppose it is not included in the contract note. Do you raise a separate bill for this ?

Surely you charge GST or whatever statutory levies on such services, so there must be a proper document to back it, right ?

neo.mx

Can anyone please tell me if the right click context menu option to apply ltp in the basket order window available in the new update?

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

TraderGYO

Hello Tejas, Is there a way to set the duration of the order on the FyersWeb as Margin by default? If one places an order through the FyersWeb the default order type is always "intraday", and if one has preconfigured the FyersOneX to use the product type as margin and places an order through FyersWeb first, the FyersWeb changes the default product type of the FyersOneX to intraday till next login.
hello, Tejas you probably have missed this.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fyers, I understand the part about charging for auto-square off and call-n-trade. Do you provide a bill for the same ? I suppose it is not included in the contract note. Do you raise a separate bill for this ?

Surely you charge GST or whatever statutory levies on such services, so there must be a proper document to back it, right ?
@timepass , the charges for auto-square off and Call & Trade is viewable in the ledger that can be accessed in back-office. Yes, GST of 18% is applicable so it is ₹20 + 18% = ₹23.60/-.