TraderGYO

Oops, I missed your earlier post. So, we have done as much as possible right now. The order entry window functionality has some limitations of design and features and we have done the maximum with the existing possibilities. Maybe we can introduce customization in the future but it will take time. In this case, I would request you to make the necessary adjustment while trading and enter the order type when trading.
I understand, thank you.
Just out of curiosity Tejas : why haven't any Indian brokerages developed a plugin to trade from Ninjatrader directly? Even though Indian data feed providers have been able to provide data to ninjatrader for a long time now. Is the demand is very low or is it that it's just too costly to develop and maintain such a software?

john302928

By Admin Square off charges, we mean all those trades which are squared off from our end and not squared off by the client at the end of the trading day as applicable.
My question is whether do you square off the contracts which are OTM contracts. They usually expire worthless. So I want to know whether you square off them and charge us or leave it to auto expire and dont charge us.Thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
My question is whether do you square off the contracts which are OTM contracts. They usually expire worthless. So I want to know whether you square off them and charge us or leave it to auto expire and dont charge us.Thanks
Hi, no we don't square off OTM options trades that are expiring worthless. Will revert on this after confirming with my team EOD.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I wish there could be an online account opening process. :p
It took few days for me to finally send the filled & signed forms to FYERS :happy:
Yeah, I know currently it is an issue but luckily it is a one-time process. We will try and change this when possible but for now, we'll have to live with our limitations with regards to account opening process.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I understand, thank you.
Just out of curiosity Tejas : why haven't any Indian brokerages developed a plugin to trade from Ninjatrader directly? Even though Indian data feed providers have been able to provide data to ninjatrader for a long time now. Is the demand is very low or is it that it's just too costly to develop and maintain such a software?
It's probably because of low demand and high fees. Also, they became a brokerage after acquiring Mirus Futures in 2014.