Update on Range bar charts from TradingView:
JasperForex (Official Rep) 1 month ago
"Hi all, I would like to provide an update on this subject. We have included this highly requested feature in our 2018 plan and will implement it in the beginning of this year. I have changed the status of this topic to reflect this. Please keep your eyes on our blog."

Fyers One uses a different charting framework. Don't worry, we'll be introducing new features on the web. price gaps? Could you give me an example? The feeds we display are the exact same that is received from the exchange every second.
Price gaps i mean sometimes some ticks are not shown up during mkt hours, but this happens a lot lesser nowadays.
one more issue i would like to tell is,
when we set up a chart layout and try to save it during mkt hours it doesnt save. the chart layout only gets saved after market hours. this is one major issue am facing. i suggest you to fix it on high priority.
rest is all good.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update on Range bar charts from TradingView:
JasperForex (Official Rep) 1 month ago
"Hi all, I would like to provide an update on this subject. We have included this highly requested feature in our 2018 plan and will implement it in the beginning of this year. I have changed the status of this topic to reflect this. Please keep your eyes on our blog."
We have been communicating many of our clients' feedback too including this one. You can expect good news on SuperTrend soon.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Price gaps i mean sometimes some ticks are not shown up during mkt hours, but this happens a lot lesser nowadays.
one more issue i would like to tell is,
when we set up a chart layout and try to save it during mkt hours it doesnt save. the chart layout only gets saved after market hours. this is one major issue am facing. i suggest you to fix it on high priority.
rest is all good.
We have fixed the price gaps issue. Also, you can save during market hours. We just tried it at our end it is strange that you are not able to. Please get in touch with our support team in live hours so we can help you out.

Fyers web taking more than 90% of my bandwidth and not allowing to load other web sites.Is it possible to limit the data use of fyers web?
I agree. There should be load data options such as 1 week candle data, 15 days candle data, 30 days candle data, 60 days candle data, 90 days candle data, 120 days candle data, 180 days candle data etc which would prevent in loading too much data or data overload consuming too much PC/laptop resources in Fyers Web. Even when I using ChartIQ charts from another well know broker which we all know, there was no control on how much candle data is displayed on charts.

Last edited:

TraderGYO

Hello Tejas, Is there a way to set the duration of the order on the FyersWeb as Margin by default? If one places an order through the FyersWeb the default order type is always "intraday", and if one has preconfigured the FyersOneX to use the product type as margin and places an order through FyersWeb first, the FyersWeb changes the default product type of the FyersOneX to intraday till next login.