Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
i use the link to excel function for various strategies i have and i had said i was checking your fyersone for the same. i notice that whenever i minimise your program, the rtd feed sort of stops and and what i have on the excel is the last price of sometime back. i have to again invoke "reconnect" a few times and then wait for the response in the excel sheet. this happens frequently making the whole excel link functin of not much use. this may be isolated to my system. but then i also use nest and this does not happen there.
Yes, I understand that reconnecting can be a pain and is not practical from a trader's perspective. Although I'd like to solve it immediately it'll take a while because the way feeds are handled on Fyers One is slightly different. If there is a bandwidth fluctuation at the exchange level, then this can happen.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday ,
Waited a few days before i responded. I have a couple of different things to say, so i'll make it in 2 posts.
first, I had first written to you with regard to you support division response i think.
you are really doing your utmost on this thread on behalf of your company, and that is actually quite appreciable, but if your " support" doesn't support you then am afraid most of your good work will go. i too am from a very customer-centric direct sales industry and had the opportunity to set up and run the customer satisfaction department in a couple of organisations, and can tell with confidence that this is the key for business and repeat business.
I do not want to bung a spanner to all your efforts here and write large posts detailing it, but if you don't focus there, you may lose out in the long run
Firstly, thanks for appreciating. I will check in our records if you have communicated and revert. If you'd like to say anything so we improve our support, do send me a personal message. I will respond at the earliest.

Hi, this scrip has been blocked for intraday trading by our risk management team. This is subject to change from time to time.
So, you'd block any scrip all of a sudden because your risk-management team thinks so? I mean this is an F&O-category scrip that we're talking about, not some unknown high-risk stock. This could be pretty inconvenient for traders, & I'm not sure if most other brokers would do this.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
So, you'd block any scrip all of a sudden because your risk-management team thinks so? I mean this is an F&O-category scrip that we're talking about, not some unknown high-risk stock. This could be pretty inconvenient for traders, & I'm not sure if most other brokers would do this.
Hello, we just enabled PC Jewellers for Intraday trading right now. Apologies for the oversight.

Another issue I faced with another order is that I'd put in an order quantity of 61 with Stp-Lmt order, & as price moved through the order, Fyers Web showed that only 9 shares out of the 61 were traded; so, seeing that my full quantity wasn't traded & I didn't want to get filled on a reversal, I prematurely closed the trade, only to realize that the full quantity of 61 had in fact been traded, cutting off my profit a little too early than I'd otherwise have IF I'd known that the full quantity was traded. I know, other people had also pointed out a similar issue but it doesn't seem to have been fixed yet. :(

On a different note, is there no way to hide our full quantity on Fyers Web? I'm not seeing any option for Disclosed Quantity as is found on most platforms.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fyers turn to be a zerodha killer with 30 day challenge .Please bring cover order and bracket order in fyers web.
Where can i find symbol wise equity cash margin availability for intraday trade?
@thanku , it's not about being a "Zerodha Killer." We're just doing stuff that will be useful for traders/investors overall! The stock markets are not a monopoly (There are hundreds of brokers) and the aim is to be able to deliver our best at the lowest possible cost structure.

@Tejas Khoday

last week a/c open, so i learn/checked to use FYERSWEB ,I Found ...

Today NIFTY/BANK NIFTY INDEX & FUTRE charts " HIGH & LOW" Value not captured by Fyersweb & most of the nifty50 stocks also.

its indicate ur webfeed not equal to nest trader..i checked with various terminals like NEST/ODIN &Flip (Geojith), Fyersweb is slow 20/60 sec updation.

its very important issues on both side..

pls check..

NOTE: Any updation will be done by fyersweb after market closing about data missing?...

Happy trading...:)