sell entry :
------------

parabolic SAR must be above price candle

a bear candle open=high

sell below low of the bear candle

exit :
--------

when a price candle touches parabolic SAR
@vsreeram77, I have mentioned before too that we cannot make customized screeners/scanners for each individual. It is not commercially feasible to do so for everyone. However, we will come up with a way in which you can do that on your own. But not right now, there's a lot of work on our tables.

onequorauser

Recently started using Fyers. I do like the terminal and the web platform. However, I do have feedback about the web platform.

The DOM ladder keeps on shifting with the prices which makes it difficult to place an order. Can the central price be fixed ? Bids and offers could jump based on the market. Also it will be beneficial to have cumulative volume at different prices in DOM...something like volume profile. Can this not be set up in the terminal as well to make it more robust and reduce latency?

Also a typical benefit of DOM is that the orders can be modified easily without typing. Now I can place an order (after disabling the confirmation) but modification of this order once placed is not possible through drag and drop. this gets critical when one wants to trail his profits

The DOM ladder keeps on shifting with the prices which makes it difficult to place an order. Can the central price be fixed ? Bids and offers could jump based on the market
Have you tried unchecking the "Show price levels with zero volume in DOM" option? It seems to help a fair bit, with high-priced instruments, which don't have volume at every tick. Personally, I still haven't used the DOM a lot so far, so maybe if I did then I might think differently, I don't know.

Recently started using Fyers. I do like the terminal and the web platform. However, I do have feedback about the web platform.

The DOM ladder keeps on shifting with the prices which makes it difficult to place an order. Can the central price be fixed ? Bids and offers could jump based on the market. Also it will be beneficial to have cumulative volume at different prices in DOM...something like volume profile. Can this not be set up in the terminal as well to make it more robust and reduce latency?

Also a typical benefit of DOM is that the orders can be modified easily without typing. Now I can place an order (after disabling the confirmation) but modification of this order once placed is not possible through drag and drop. this gets critical when one wants to trail his profits

Dear Tejas..pls look into it ..as a intraday trader, it should be rectify soon...:)

onequorauser

Have you tried unchecking the "Show price levels with zero volume in DOM" option? It seems to help a fair bit, with high-priced instruments, which don't have volume at every tick. Personally, I still haven't used the DOM a lot so far, so maybe if I did then I might think differently, I don't know.
see the thing is when these levels are removed, you simply will not be able to see them and will not be able to place an order on them either. This only makes the matters worse as you will not be able to trail your profits at these specific levels