Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

last week a/c open, so i learn/checked to use FYERSWEB ,I Found ...

Today NIFTY/BANK NIFTY INDEX & FUTRE charts " HIGH & LOW" Value not captured by Fyersweb & most of the nifty50 stocks also.

its indicate ur webfeed not equal to nest trader..i checked with various terminals like NEST/ODIN &Flip (Geojith), Fyersweb is slow 20/60 sec updation.

its very important issues on both side..

pls check..

NOTE: Any updation will be done by fyersweb after market closing about data missing?...

Happy trading...:)
Hello @optionwriter, the Open, high, low and close details are matching for indices. Check the screenshots below:

Nifty:

Fyers Web - Data matching - Nifty 13.12.2017.png

Bank Nifty:

Fyers Web - Data matching - Bank Nifty 13.12.2017.png

For stocks, the Open, High & Low prices are matching. The closing prices are correctly updated the next day. Until then, the LTPs at 3.30 PMare recorded. The adjusted closing prices which NSE publishes after the market closes were being updated the next day before the market opens. The issue is fixed now and by tomorrow it will be live.

Hey @Tejas Khoday , do you have a timeline as when the MCX trading would open? Very keen on it!

Today morning also i checked with FYERS CHART for NIFTY/BNIFTY FUTURE but not updated/ corrected yesterday CLOSE LTP..

& HIGH/LOW VALUE ALSO NOT MATCH..

as per ur post no: 1059 , " For stocks, the Open, High & Low prices are matching. The closing prices are correctly updated the next day. Until then, the LTPs at 3.30 PMare recorded. The adjusted closing prices which NSE publishes after the market closes were being updated the next day before the market opens."
its also wrong...

its very serious mater to intraday chart based trader and fyers web reliability...

note:ur post 1059 with chart is updated in ur end but not in client end. why? pls check ...

Good news on the horizon. Date depends on the regulator and the exchange.. :).
Thats great! :) so can we also expect CO to start simultaneously? Hope that the MIS order pricing would be as class leading as your NFO ones!

Hi optionwriter, glad that you pointed this out. But would like to clarify what happens and why this discrepancy is visible on the chart.

In all the intraday charts, the last candle close is always the last LTP value which has been received from the exchange. In case of liquid symbols, this would be the LTP received from the exchange at 15:29:59. Whereas, the exchange sends the adjusted closing price after 15:40. This is what reflects on the watchlist and the details window. This adjusted close price is also the closing price of the daily chart.

The reason why the last intraday candle closing price is not updated with the adjusted closing price is that the price disseminated from the exchange is after the timeframe of the intraday candles.

For clarity NIFTY50-INDEX,
15:29 candle close = 10202
Adjusted Close = 10192