Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
my suggestion based on my experience with other such challenges at other brokers.

1)30 days is good but Why not do it monthly based on calendar months (January , February ..etc )...this way tracking is so easy for both parties ... ..it is roughly 21/22 days. The reason I say this because there is always confusion with end date ...end date calculation is always wrong ...keep changing ...and it is very confusing .. I have raised many tickets with those broker because of such challenge issues.

If it is calendar wise no confusion of start and end dates. everybody has same start and end dates makes it simple for everyone.

2) Auto enroll feature ..because everybody wants to enroll with the challenge as there is no negative not to enroll why won't you enroll .....by giving explicit enroll button it is headache to make sure u start the next one as soon as one finishes it is chore .....sometime I forget I miss 2/3 days before start the next challenge ...
Also I have seen calculation issues when u have a running swing trade and one challenge ends and another challenge starts ....and there is a gap of 2/3 days in between...it gets complicated very soon ...

3) Last but not least Auto Credit if you are winner :)

So that everything is automatic and trader can focus on his trading not on this. All trader has do is visit challenge history from time to time track his performance.

Please remember u r likely to get all such above issues and a flurry of tickets to solve these issues it is in your interest to implement in such a manner so that no additional support work is needed as this is not core trading support.
Hello @bpr, your feedback is duly noted. The thing is we want people to enroll on demand and since it is not a contest standardization of timing is not really needed. But I understand what you're saying. We'll keep the things that you said in mind. Let's see how it shapes up.

my suggestion based on my experience with other such challenges at other brokers.

1)30 days is good but Why not do it monthly based on calendar months (January , February ..etc )...this way tracking is so easy for both parties ... ..it is roughly 21/22 days. The reason I say this because there is always confusion with end date ...end date calculation is always wrong ...keep changing ...and it is very confusing .. I have raised many tickets with those broker because of such challenge issues.

If it is calendar wise no confusion of start and end dates. everybody has same start and end dates makes it simple for everyone.

2) Auto enroll feature ..because everybody wants to enroll with the challenge as there is no negative not to enroll why won't you enroll .....by giving explicit enroll button it is headache to make sure u start the next one as soon as one finishes it is chore .....sometime I forget I miss 2/3 days before start the next challenge ...
Also I have seen calculation issues when u have a running swing trade and one challenge ends and another challenge starts ....and there is a gap of 2/3 days in between...it gets complicated very soon ...

3) Last but not least Auto Credit if you are winner :)

So that everything is automatic and trader can focus on his trading not on this. All trader has do is visit challenge history from time to time track his performance.

Please remember u r likely to get all such above issues and a flurry of tickets to solve these issues it is in your interest to implement in such a manner so that no additional support work is needed as this is not core trading support.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi All,

To make it easy to take up the 30 Day Challenge
Your team seems not interested in Referals. I had given one referal for my friend 7-8 days back but no communication from your end.
Of course, we are interested. That's how we're growing. Request you to write in your friend's details here: https://www.fyers.in/refer-a-friend/.
This link will ensure it reaches us through a channel which we can track.

@Tejas Khoday
Did an NEFT yesterday afternoon but I'm still not seeing the funds in Fyers Web; your funds-processing team seems very slow, be it payins or payouts. Do you have instant fund transfer facility? I couldn't find anything about it on your website.

Are you planning on offering the Add Alert feature from TradingView in the near future?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Requesting to add 2 more indicators in fyers web. These are already present in Tradingview
1- VWAP
2- Fib PIVOT
I would just like you to know that the features available on both platforms will not be 100% same. There will be a lead lag and some features are exclusive only on TradingView. However, most of the important features are with us and will be upgraded on a timely basis.

1. VWAP is something we can do. Might take a bit more time.
2. Fibonacci indicators are already available. Please check in the attachment below.

Fyers Web - Fibbonacci indicators.png