Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
Did an NEFT yesterday afternoon but I'm still not seeing the funds in Fyers Web; your funds-processing team seems very slow, be it payins or payouts. Do you have instant fund transfer facility? I couldn't find anything about it on your website.

Are you planning on offering the Add Alert feature from TradingView in the near future?
Hello @Newbie Day-Trader ,

1. We received funds to our current account only post 7:00 PM. Since NEFTs/RTGS has to be manually processed there was a delay as there were many in the queue today. Apologies for that. There is a much faster way to do it using a payment gateway which is available on all our 4 platforms:

a. Fyers Web
b. Fyers One
c. Fyers Markets
d. Fyers Thematic

Here's a post explaining how to do pay-in using Fyers One: https://www.fyers.in/guide-to-transfer-funds-into-your-trading-account-using-fyers-one/

Below is a screenshot of the icon to Add Funds instantly using Fyers Web:

Fyers Web - Add Funds.png

Also, we have a page dedicated to fund transfers with all the required details: https://www.fyers.in/fund-transfer/

Hello @Newbie Day-Trader ,

1. We received funds to our current account only post 7:00 PM. Since NEFTs/RTGS has to be manually processed there was a delay as there were many in the queue today. Apologies for that. There is a much faster way to do it using a payment gateway which is available on all our 4 platforms:

a. Fyers Web
b. Fyers One
c. Fyers Markets
d. Fyers Thematic

Here's a post explaining how to do pay-in using Fyers One: https://www.fyers.in/guide-to-transfer-funds-into-your-trading-account-using-fyers-one/

Below is a screenshot of the icon to Add Funds instantly using Fyers Web:

View attachment 23536

Also, we have a page dedicated to fund transfers with all the required details: https://www.fyers.in/fund-transfer/
Sorry, shouldn't have missed such an obvious thing. :p Ok, so I'm not seeing anything in the drop-down list when I click on Add Funds, so I guess PNB isn't enabled. I could try adding ICICIBANK but will I have to courier the form or will e-mailing a scanned copy be sufficient?

Last edited:
Dear Tejas Khoday,
I like the way you interact with the Customers to give best services requested by us. I would like to inform you that Fyers Web is the platform specially suited for Day traders/Scaplers because of the hotkeys and other useful features. But the Most important weapon of Day traders is the VWAP indicator which is missing. This may make most day traders difficult trading with Fyers.
I request you to please Add VWAP indicator as soon as possible this will help us Day traders as well as you in the form of new customers willing to open account specially designed for day traders.
Hope you will do the needful.

It's December 1st already and I'm making the big announcement on Traderji first.

Welcome to the FYERS 30 Day Challenge! From today onwards all our customers can get a 100% brokerage refund if you are profitable for a period of 30 trading days. This is not a limited period offer! We intend to make it permanent for the benefit of our growing number of users. Yes, I know some of you might have used a similar thing before but ours comes with no baggage of T&C and is half the no. of days so it enhances your chances significantly. Learn more about it here: https://www.fyers.in/fyers-30-day-challenge/.

I look forward to the Traderji community who I interact with to spread the word to other members. Word of mouth means everything to us! I would love it if you could refer your friends to us if you'd like them to try this out too.
That is AMAZING, Cant thank you enough...I wish our community grows massively and be the #1 Brokerage of India and thats very much possible due to your initiaives, creative ideas and amazing platforms!
wish you good luck!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Sorry, shouldn't have missed such an obvious thing. :p Ok, so I'm not seeing anything in the drop-down list when I click on Add Funds, so I guess PNB isn't enabled. I could try adding ICICIBANK but will I have to courier the form or will e-mailing a scanned copy be sufficient?
It happens. Anyways:

1. If you want to change linked the bank account, kindly fill, sign & courier this form.

2. If you want to link a secondary bank account, kindly fill, sign & courier this form.

3. For any other account modification forms, check our Downloads Section.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear Tejas Khoday,
I like the way you interact with the Customers to give best services requested by us. I would like to inform you that Fyers Web is the platform specially suited for Day traders/Scaplers because of the hotkeys and other useful features. But the Most important weapon of Day traders is the VWAP indicator which is missing. This may make most day traders difficult trading with Fyers.
I request you to please Add VWAP indicator as soon as possible this will help us Day traders as well as you in the form of new customers willing to open account specially designed for day traders.
Hope you will do the needful.
Thank you @bluewolf. Glad you appreciate our efforts. We just getting started. Yes, I agree and VWAP is something others have asked for too but currently, we cannot commit to timelines about launching that feature because there are some limitations with regards to its implementation due to TradingView. Will do so at the earliest. In the meanwhile, we hope you enjoy using other features to trade with us.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
That is AMAZING, Cant thank you enough...I wish our community grows massively and be the #1 Brokerage of India and thats very much possible due to your initiaives, creative ideas and amazing platforms!
wish you good luck!
You're welcome. Yes, we'd like that! I wish word of mouth marketing was as fast as mainstream advertising :)