Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

Let me know what script you wan a add, I will add it for you. :)

Hi DM
your nselive exe is good working, but i want to add. scrip myself, if possible or not

lasty66

YOU CAN FIX YOUR LOSSES USING THIS TOOL

Every time we take position in any stock we decide some levels or purchase, stop loss etc. But Do you ever calculate this in a systemetic manner? Then you can understand that how much you are taking risk. If anyhting goes wrong, you can be relaxed. Because you are insured by the levels you have chosen. It is very important to have a tool like this to ever stock traders. Specially when you are doing positional trading or future trading. Why not you fix all your risk and can go to sleep well at night. Even if market falls badly, you know that what can be with you. So use this tool.

Let me know if you face any problem with it.
here is the screen sort

Deb Sir,
U R AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need this very much....ur skill are excellent........ I wish you become a very very sucessful and millionaire trader very soon. :)

Dear Debarghya Mukherjee
Doing a Great Job ..I follow the call given by my broker..It is very difficult to get money from trading..I always follow their intraday call.I am loosing my money. I want to apply your trading discipline..my id [email protected]

Dear turjobhatto,
Never ever follow anybody blindly in Trading. It is true that you can not make 100% right decision in case of trading. But you must have a system that you understand well and take decision before any buy and sell.

I have some trading methodology. If you want I will share it with you. No problem. But rules remain same. No need to follow me blindly. You try to learn the system I follow, then apply it with your logic. Then you can learn and will take your own decision.

Trading is a business, to be successful and to stay here for long term everybody must learn it. :)
Best of luck.

Dear Debarghya Mukherjee
Doing a Great Job ..I follow the call given by my broker..It is very difficult to get money from trading..I always follow their intraday call.I am loosing my money. I want to apply your trading discipline..my id [email protected]

Dear turjobhatto,
Never ever follow anybody blindly in Trading. It is true that you can not make 100% right decision in case of trading. But you must have a system that you understand well and take decision before any buy and sell.

I have some trading methodology. If you want I will share it with you. No problem. But rules remain same. No need to follow me blindly. You try to learn the system I follow, then apply it with your logic. Then you can learn and will take your own decision.

Trading is a business, to be successful and to stay here for long term everybody must learn it. :)
Best of luck.
Hi,

Can you share your trading methodology here. Regards

Dear turjobhatto,

Best of luck.
Hello Debarghya,

Thanks for posting the excel sheets.

In real time data from NSE, we need to download F&O prices which are adjacent tab. Also it is important to have Banknifty future data.

The World excel is giving an error viz. not able to download from caloptions....com.

Kindly rectify if time permts.

thanks

Rajeev