Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

Thank you,
Well I have not taken data from calloptionputoption.com. I have used yahoo and google real time data. You please read the how to use section. Then you can see how this excel sheet will refresh automatic. I hope you can do the steps. If you can not, let me know, I will help you for the same.

dear muharjee,lot of thanks for ur new innovation of excel sheet of world data, i think u get data from calloptionputoption.com ok anyway ur excel sheet works fine but u can and must add refresh rate/refresh intervel time in ur excel sheet..its important to that..
i hope u can understand it..
i expect it in ur next reply..:thumb:

I have tested the real time NSE stock table today. It was working fine. I am posting here the screen sort. I think color looks great. :D

DM

nice work and thanks for ur efforts

Are these data real time or there are some delays?

BTW help me ..iam not finding "Macro form Right" in view menu...iam using excel97 :(

NTM

Here is the link of Live NSE data table in Excel. Steps to run it same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?0u6e43lf8s6ezul

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you get any problem, let me know. I am using data from NSE directly. Probably it has few seconds delay. I saw this today that it is taking 5-10 seconds delay max. You guys please check it also.

My friend I have used office 2010. Now this copy of excel sheet works fine with 2007. I have doubt it will work on office 97. I think you will get the Macro option from tools menu. Try this.

Thank you for using my file. :)

DM

nice work and thanks for ur efforts

Are these data real time or there are some delays?

BTW help me ..iam not finding "Macro form Right" in view menu...iam using excel97 :(

NTM

DM

for excel97 users, the path is View >> Toolbars >> VisualBasic and then click Run arrow button

Iam able to see "Refreshing", but unable to verify it since the market is closed.

btw, why did u chose NSE site. I have heard that the quotes from NSE are delayed by 2 or 3 mins. Google shud be good and realtime

and also where are the other world markets quotes in the new sheet ?

With the earlier excel file, there was an error msg which stated that "it cud not connect to Calloptionputoption.com" site.

Thank you for your suggestion.
1. Google provide only BSE real time data. So I have a plan to use Google for BSE.
2. It has not shown me error here in my laptop till yet. It is 08:25 Am now. Excel sheet is working fine here. May be connecting server had some problem that time. Let me check more. If error occurs I will change it.

DM

for excel97 users, the path is View >> Toolbars >> VisualBasic and then click Run arrow button

Iam able to see "Refreshing", but unable to verify it since the market is closed.

btw, why did u chose NSE site. I have heard that the quotes from NSE are delayed by 2 or 3 mins. Google shud be good and realtime

and also where are the other world markets quotes in the new sheet ?

With the earlier excel file, there was an error msg which stated that "it cud not connect to Calloptionputoption.com" site.

No no, i think NSE google is real time...

Thank you for your suggestion.
1. Google provide only BSE real time data. So I have a plan to use Google for BSE.
2. It has not shown me error here in my laptop till yet. It is 08:25 Am now. Excel sheet is working fine here. May be connecting server had some problem that time. Let me check more. If error occurs I will change it.