Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

GANN calculator Excel sheet​

Here is the Link
------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?xaxn79y3mbuibbq

I made one Excel work-sheet, that provide real time data of world market along with our Indian market.

If Traderji Users are interested, please let me know me. I will post the link. By the way I have a question to the moderator, If I upload excel sheet in other website servers like rapidshare/4shared/mediafire can I share the link here? If it is not permicible, then let me know how I can share links here for Traderji Users.

here is the snap of it
Thanks for the sheet. I find Dow Jones quote missing from list of US indices. If possible, please incorporate the same.

Ok friend, next time in updated copy, I will add it. :)

Thanks for the sheet. I find Dow Jones quote missing from list of US indices. If possible, please incorporate the same.

Already so many traderji Members had download GANN calculator. I think it is very useful. I wish them good luck with GANN strategy.
I have a plan to make a Money management Excel sheet. It will automatically give result of amount to invest accordingly
1. Risk amount
2. Brokerage
3. Stop Loss
4. Total Capital.

Any body wants it? Please let me know here. Then I will give you guys link to download. it.

GANN calculator Excel sheet​

Here is the Link

http://www.mediafire.com/?xaxn79y3mbuibbq

I have came across with a nice information about FII movement. If you want , you can see every day movement of FII in different sectors. Anybody wants it?

Hi Mukherjee! Thanks a bunch!
Feel like a kid in a candy store.. You are fabulous with Excel.. Neat work. Appreciate much.
Cheers!
Qureshi

Latest version of World stock market real time data. it changes colors accordingly market price change. I think it will be better version for my traderji friends and members.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?6jp1t5w6v8i4gz3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN FIX YOUR LOSSES USING THIS TOOL

Every time we take position in any stock we decide some levels or purchase, stop loss etc. But Do you ever calculate this in a systemetic manner? Then you can understand that how much you are taking risk. If anyhting goes wrong, you can be relaxed. Because you are insured by the levels you have chosen. It is very important to have a tool like this to ever stock traders. Specially when you are doing positional trading or future trading. Why not you fix all your risk and can go to sleep well at night. Even if market falls badly, you know that what can be with you. So use this tool.

Let me know if you face any problem with it.
here is the screen sort

PM me , email me or post here, then I will give the link to download this. I think many needs this tool. I found it very useful. Because you can predict what worse can happen with you. You can decide many things using this. You can do many adjustment and can take positions.